94 | She knows

You know that feeling when you had a bad grade and you try to hide it at all costs from your parents so you could keep on watching tv and living your life normally as if you were a perfect and normal child? And do you know when you have this fuzzy feeling that you are hiding something and suddenly  your mother yells your name and the fear starts to install in your body?

And the first thought you have is she knows. Everything you did that she shouldn't know, you think that instantly she might know something so you try to stack your options and figure out what did she find out.

From all the options there is always the wort one, the one you begged the heavens and earth to help you, you made a pact with God and the Devil and promised that you could deal with every misfortune that might happen, you could even start to be a better person in different areas, you would even change your liberty for this one thing!

And so as she calls your name the only thing you do is pray, pray that she won't say what you think it is.

"Hi mom-"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THAT MAN'S OFFICE?" she yelled making me instinctively get the phone away from my face, Blaze giggled, I guess he was enjoying the show.

"I am working" I said sternly while looking at Blaze nodding with a mischievous smirk on

"WORKING ELEONORA! I WANT YOU AWAY FROM THAT MAN! I TOLD YOU THIS BEFORE I DO NOT WANT AND I REFUSE - BETTER I DO NOT ALLOW SUCH A RELATIONSHIP, YOU ARE IN A STRICT CONTRACT SO STAND BY IT! IF YOU DARE TO BE OR TO EVEN TRY JUST A TINY BIT, IF YOU TRY TO HAVE SOMETHING WITH HIM I WILL YOU ELEONORA-"

"So... still not a fan of mine" Blaze whispered

"She is so repetitive" I said while rolling my eyes and placing the phone away from my face hoping she would finish

"I HAVE TOLD YOU ENOUGH TIMES I DONT WANT YOU CLOSE TO HIM! HE IS NOT THE MAN FOR YOU, YOU SHOULD NOT LIVE WITH THOSE LIFESTYLES-"

"should we go on a date?" he asked making me frown

"When?"

"Today..."

"I don't know I have a reunion at 6" I commented although the sound of a date warmed my chest

"6? Who schedule a reunion for the time you leave?"

"Mrs. Boris and her future Christmas collection" I mention

"- HAVE TOLD YOU MILLION OF TIMES THAT I DO NOT WANT THE SAME END TO YOU THAN MINE! DO I WILL NOT EVER ALLOW-"

"Ah Mrs. Boris that explains a lot" he said while his hands rested on my hips and stroked them lightly

"You know she gave me a special edition of the Valentine's Collection?" I recalled while we were completly ignoring my mothers nagging

"Oh she did?" he asked with a smirk

"YOU KNOW HOW YOUR FATHER IS A CARELESS MAN, HE HAS RUINED THIS MARRIAGE AND FAMILY SO I WILL DO EVERYTHING SO THE SAME DOES NOT HAPPEN TO YOU-"

"She did... look at you having dirty thoughts again" I said while pointing at his chest

"You started it"

"It was just a information that I though you would like to acknowledge"

"Thank you for your kindness and thoughtfullness" he smiled while kissing my cheek "Should I pick you up after the reunion?"

"I HAVE BEGGED GOD EVERY SINGLE DAY AND YOU SHALL NOT BE WITH THIS MAN ON ANY OTHER OCCASION BUT THIS FAKE MARRIAGE"

"Where are you picking me up?"