55 | 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡

-Eleonora-

KNOCK KNOCK

"Wake up" I hear someone say from far away. But the sleep took over me and these comfortable sheets were calling my name to continue sleeping

"Wake up" That annoying voice said again and the worst part was that it sounded just like Blaze. I am so sick of him that even my little annoying voice in my head sounds like him.

"Eleonora! Wake up ! Your grandma won't be happy if we get there late"that stupid voice said ... wait- That stupid voice wans't in my head. Oh shit- It's the Christmas family lunch. I quickly opened my eyes in a hurry.

"Eleono-"

"I'm awake!"I interrupted him

"Good get ready we leave in 30" he said from the other side of the door. I pouted at the information my head, was killing me, it looked like I was constantly dizzy and I couldn't think straight.

I gathered the courage to get up and tried to chose something to dress that's when I realise I was not in my room, I frwned as I looked around. How the hell did I end up here? It's Blaze bedroom did he sleep here? Doesn't look like it half of the bed is intact and he woke me up from outside still how did I ended up here, -better how am I home? Did he took me home?

I tried to find the explanation a reasonable and rational explanation however, I am not finding it.

I must've been so drunk that I can remember half of the party. It's like it's gone. I remember a lot of stuff I remember drinking and playing and dancing and also singing I remember drinking a lot but I cannot remember how I got home.

In all of that, I remember from last night the worst part is that in every single part of the night, I cannot of being with Blaze.

So did he take me home? No that's impossible. I mean how could he said that he would leave he would not stay for the party so who the hell took me home and who the hell put me in his bedroom ?

Ok so did he take me home? No that's impossible. I mean how could he said that he would leave he would not stay for the party so who the hell took me home and who the hell put me in his bedroom ?

Ok.. It mush have been him. But how?

Frustrated Imoved to the bathroom to shower, I looked into the mirror to find my messy face and hair and this cute t-shirt. This new t-shirt... Wait I don't remember this t-shirt, this ISN'T my T-SHIRT, this is-

Whose t-shirt is this? I should cut on my alcohol, I really should. I can't believe I'm meeting my family with a freaking hangover over me. I want to cry but I can't I am adult who knows how deal with these kind of stuff.

After my mini existence crisis I walked downstairs to meet Blaze working on his laptop on the couch. As he heard me climbing down the stairs his face turned to me

"Are you feeling better?" he asked while taking off his glasses

Better? If you are taking about the dizzy loud feeling on my head then no I am not.

"No"

"There's a pill over the counter it should help you feel better" he said standing up and dressing his coat. I took the pill and drank some water. It really is Christmas... Look at this Christmas miracle Blaze Maxwell being nice.

"Are you ready? I'm going to get the presents" he said grabbing some boxes under the tree... Then I remembered my family... I am going to my family

"Shit" I let out

"What?" he questioned but I was already climbing up the stairs direct to my room, I searched for a bag with my mom's note 'for xmas' once I found it I grabbed the sweaters and walked down stairs.