79 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

As I kept admiring his posture I was interrupted by Wanda, she sat down near me with a glass in hand and a shot with a slice of lemon over it.

"So... You keep looking at him as if you had a crush on him or something " she elbowed be playful "and not as if he was your husband you know?"

"Keeping the romance alive I guess" I said taking a sip of my wine

"That's good!"

"What about Annie and Gabe?" I questioned looking over at the couple, who wasn't in fact a couple

"I guess Gabe will never gather the courage to tell her and Annie will never realize her feelings, it's been 20 years and they are still the same" she commented in a sad tone looking at our friends "it's like they keep playing with each other but it will never reach an end or... A winner"

Playing a game? That made think of something

"Hey can I ask you something?" I questioned

"Sure" she smiled all of her attention on me

"I have this friend. She knows a guy, and he keeps on doing things for her-"

"Things?" she asked not really catching up what I meant

"Yeah. Like gestures, kind gestures for her whoever he doesn't like to take credit for them. And she keeps asking me what it might mean... If his gestures have any double meaning behind them. However he is very cold to her, he is very irritating and is always messing with her. What do you think it means?"

"Hm- I guess if it's like, meaningful gestures for her, that she understands that are only for her and not an usual kind gesture like he does to everyone, if he makes sure it's specially for her then I guess it might be his way of exposing his feelings for her, he might like her. But- in other hand, if he is a mean person he can only be playing around with her, making these pretty features so she will fall in love with him and then he just bails off and let's a broken heart" she commented making me nod "He can be just playing games with her"

Playing games with her? Uh- that does sound like him

"But that would taking a look at thing in a very negative way. Maybe he does really has feelings for her but he is having a hard time telling her-" she kept talking and talking but I wasn't listening, I just kept thinking what did this all meant.

If I'm being rational and take a good look at all of this, then I can presume that Blaze is not the type of being the good guy he's not the good guy he never was so what is he up to?

I can't just let this pass away I mean I have left a lot of things that you did pass by me and now I am taking a good look at everything that he has done to this point, and I cannot take a good conclusion of everything I can't just let this pass away I mean I have left a lot of things that you did pass by me and now I am taking a good look at everything that he has done to this point, and I cannot take a good conclusion of everything-

Hm although everything that Vanda said about playing games might be quite true. I mean it fits perfectly into his profile. He's always up to a good game and he hates to lose what the hell is he trying to do now with me with all of this surprises and cooking for me and talking to me and getting close to my family I do not like this I don't like this at all because this is making me feel things that I don't want to feel. I don't want to be this person. I don't want to look at him and go head over hills I don't because I know that whatever I think that is going on in my heart is a lie. This is surely something behind it because that's what he is like.

I can't let this happen again I won't let myself do it. I can't just simply look at him and allowed myself and my heart to burst out,  I can't lose it over this guy, I won't let that happen.