31 | 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐬

Eleonora

Almost a month had passed since Italy, but the magazines seemed to think it was still fresh news.

"Romatic hideaway! Now the best places to have a romantic trip in Italy" Miles teased when I reached the reception

"Another one?" I commented tiredly while taking a sip of my latte

"You're the couple of the season what do you expect?" he said handing me the magazine

"I hate this picture, I had just woken up from the flight" I commented looking at the front cover. This photo was taken right after we arrived Italy, we were getting out of the private jet.

"You still look good" he commented while applying lipstick "oh by the way... Crazy Sarah called again" ah yes Sarah... Sarah wanted to be best of friends with me, it appears she has been calling non stop to Miles so she could reach me, she also appeared at home which i said to the lobby guys say I was out. So Miles took the freedom to call her crazy Sarah since she has been so obsessed in wanting to see me. "She wants you to be maid of honor"

"I told her no already"

"She says she would like you to come to the dress fitting" Miles informed me

"I have talked with that women for 10 minutes in my whole life what is that obsession of hers?" I question making Miles shrug his shoulders

"Maybe she is a sicko that wants your husband"

"She is going to marry his brother I don't think that's the problem" I let out

"Is he as hot as your husband?" he questioned with a smirk

"Thrutfully... Not even close" I said

"She is jelly" He said making me laugh "or maybe she is just really sticky and wants a good sister in law"

"Yeah not happening" I said taking the magazine with me

"You need to be good for people" Miles joked while I walked to my office.

I entered my office slowly closing the door behind when I see a figure standing in front of me making my heart give a loop-de-loop and almost killing me right there!

"What the hell Connor?" I shouted taking a hand to my heart trying to normalize the rhythm again

"I'm sorry Mrs.Maxwell! I though you were already in. It's 9" he said plainly, I swear he looks like a machine created by Blaze. He comes here enters my own office without saying and still manages to say I'm late by five minutes.

"I wasn't. What do you want Connor?"

"Mr.Maxwell as proposed a job to you"

"I don't want it" I smiled taking my magazine and placing it over the secretary.

"He says you'd want it" I raised my eyebrows at his words. What made Blaze think that he knows what I want.

"What is it?"

"Mrs.Borris." he said getting close putting a some papers over my desk. Oh look another biography... "She has a business of bags, her new edition launches today and she doesn't know what to dress"

"Are you kidding me?" he got to be joking, I work in marketing I am not her fashion stylist or her manager

"No. Mrs.Borris has a special relationship with Mr.Maxwell. She, herself wanted you to go with her shopping"

"She wants to know me?" I asked making Connor nod "Why?"

"I guess she wants to see if your a good wife"