80 | 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝

To say the least, I entered a dangerous game, way to dangerous. Our Wedding Anniversary is today and I feel like I can't take another second of Blaze and this whole parade.

This man is completely insane, I had never thought he could be so shameless like that, like this... I haven't had a minute of piece or quiet since that stupid game started.

Today he was trying to give everyone a show of how happily married we were.

"I am so happy for you two!" Mrs. Boris said reaching near Blaze and I, we were standing near the dance floor were people could give their birthday wishes to us. The place looked that it come out of a fairytale, lights in the air illuminating the place, if wasn'two pissed off I would say this was a quite romantic place.

"Thank you Agatha!" he thanked her with a smile

"Now be good later on the evening and try to make me a nephew!" Mrs Boris said with a small smile

"Eleonora doesn't want any kids" Blaze recalled, how does he remember that?

"What? You need a child! You need a fruit of your love"

"Well it's not really my big desire, right now"... Or ever to be honest

"A child it's the most delicate and wonderful thing you both could have make sure you work on it." She demanded

"We have no interest in kids yet, but we will make sure to practice anyways" He said, what a cheeky bastard.

"Oh I see" Mrs. Boris laughed "Enjoy youth kids!" She went away and I took a serious look at him

"Crossing the lines a bit no?!" I said borrowing my eyebrows

"What lines? We are married Eleonora" he said confidently, he lower his head a bit his mouth rubbing into my ear, tingles all over my body starting to make me weak "plus I remember telling there were no rules"

I quickly turned my face to him, our faces inches away, is eyes penetrating into my soul and our lips quite close "if there aren't rules this isn't a game!" I exclaimed

" the one rule is, there are no rules" he commented smirking while looking at me

"Now you are giving paradoxes... What is this? The summer I turned smart?" I teased

"Ha funny because of the book... I see you woke up choosing comedy today"

"Well we can't all wake up and decide to be a nuisance for the day"

"Hmm- you are such a great wife" he said in irony

"Wish I could say the same" I commented

"Happy Birthday!" Nana yelled out hugging us both "Make sure to invite the whole family from now on huh?!" she said slapping my arm

"Ow" I rubbed my hand on the place she slapped hoping it would ease the pain "Fine I will"

"And treat your husband nice!" she yelled "Make sure to cook for him, clean for him, do everything you can for him. Make sure to take care of him everyday, he is a special man" my grandma said caressing his face, the sight of it was making me sick "you must take care of him as if your life depended on if! HEAR ME?" She asked almost blowing my eardrum.

"Yes abuela..." I mumbled

"Te quiero mucho chico!" she kissed his cheek leaving me nauseous. She stepped away from us, weirdly dancing onto the dance floor.

"She said that she loved you and not me, her own granddaughter" I commented in pain

"She knows what I am worth" he brag about himself "You need to take care of me, cook for me, be nice to me..."