60 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Frebuary is at the door and that means Valentine's day is also coming up, which is a great day for bussiness and my newest thought for a bussiness is perfect for this lovely season. Although we have to work pretty hard to get things done by the 14th.

My idea cooperated around two big artists, that would work together on their project and I would rapidly and almost magically come up with an idea for the marketing and Valentine's collection.

Mr.Boris and Andre were the big artists. I come up with the idea a few months ago and told them they quickly agreed on the colaboration and started to work on it. Right now, they were showing me their final piece, or should I say the final look. They had planned to make a genderless outfit, pants and a t-shirt matching a purse and a waist bag with the same design. A colorful and hearty design.

I was now on a conference call with both and they were showing me their work of art.

"I really like the texture over here see..." Mrs. Boris said while showing me the inside of the pants that Andre had made.

"This is absolutely ravishing" I said proudly

"You need to come by and see for yourself "Andre smiled

"Yeah but first I need to talk with the big boss ..." I told them with fearful

"Oh honey you  haven't talked with him yet?" Mrs.Boris asked understanding my dilemma

"Well the thing is I handed him all the details about it but he hasn't signet it yet so we don't have permission to carry forward with this. I bet he just archived the document or hasn't read it yet"

"Should you get it done like as fast as you can?" Andre questioned

"Yea... I made several requests for his approval but never came back with the signature. I guess I will have to deal with this personally"

"Well he is your husband how hard can it be?" Andre giggle

"It's harder than you think"

"Oh don't overthink it honey, you can deal with him better than anyone" Mrs. Boris affirmed "Get that signature so you can come by and see the masterpiece for your eyes" she smiled through the other side of the screen

"I will, Mrs. Boris " I smiled gently at her encouraging words

"Now go get your man to sign our work" Andre ordered "See you soon"

"Bye honey" Mrs.Boris waved her head. After our goodbyes the call ended and I got myself ready to face Blaze.

Our relationship was back to the usual, him open up to me was amazingly important and made us, I guess, feel comfortable around each other.

We are in our usual selves, that fierce and hateful dynamic we have. Oh and the teasing, teasing each other has been always a part of our relationship, of this weird relationship.

For some reason that I still don't know about but will find out is why the hell Blaze hasn't signed my new collection proposal. We can't proceed without his consent since he his the boss. I find it weird... why didn't he accept my proposal it's a great deal.

I need to find out why.

I got up grabbing the folder with all the ideas of this project and left my office.

"Hey boss. Where are you going?" Jen asked while I closed the office door

"Heading upstairs" I told her

"Really? That's great because I received this now and I just need your signature and your husband's" she said handing me a paper with a blue pen "I signed the paper while quickly reading it