120 | Perfect?

Elleonora's PoV:

I watched his face while pushing the saline support, he seemed clearly nervous, I threw off a chuckle watching how cute he was.

"You're here. What happened?" my mom questioned while her eyes fell upon Blaze

"Elleonora what this man-" my father was about to complain but I interrupted him before he continued

"Before you say something. I must introduce you, Mom, Dad, Nana this is Blaze Maxwell " I said they looked confused including Blaze, I smiled swetly " he is  my boyfriend" I watched Blaze's eyebrows raised in admiration alongside my mom and dad, while Nana was simply smiling.

"What?" Mom questioned

"I know there are some controversions against Blaze and some real haters inside this room" I mentioned while looking at my dad "but I would like you to be nice, and take in all that has been happening till now. You all know he is a good guy so stop treating him like it isn't—"

"But -" my father tried to oppose

"It's already decided... and if you ever threat him again you'll never see me again " I threathned my father, he nodded slightly while looking at the ground

"AH! It's so good to have the family together again!"my grandmother exclaimed getting close of me and Blaze "come here" she instructed as she pulled us two in for a hug.

"I am so happy for you" she said while her face was stuck between ours "Don't worry, I'll help you out"

"Now you should rest, honey" Nana said out loud, I nodded at her feeling a bit dizzy for being standing up for so long

"We should fill you in about what had been happening in the family lately" Nana said while sitting down on the couch with Blaze

"Oh sure..." he agreed I watched my Nana smiling at him and I felt relieved. It was funny how a year ago I thought that she would be the problem, I thought she was the one who wouldn't like him and now look at her, protecting him as if he was her grandson.

Nana helped a lot so the family would get back together and not strange Blaze, she wanted to reunite the family again with a small lunch in some fancy place with everyone so she started to make calls for the whole family and organize the lunch.

I got better and the day after I left the hospital, my mother wanted me to sleep in her house, but I just wanted to be with Blaze whoever my mom's pout and begging won and I gave up and went home with my parents.

After a nice pizza and watching some Netflix I headed to bed. It wasn't that bed being with my parents I could see they wanted to spoil me after seeing me in that hospital bed.

I was now in my comfortable bed while on my phone, I couldn't sleep since I just kept receiving messages.