19 | 𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬

Eleonora

I was choosing on what to dress, I had my makeup done, something simple that would fit anything I'd choose just missing the lipstick...which I will choose after I choose what to dress.

I am stressing over meeting my fake mother-in-law and the rest of the family, which I have no idea who it is. I guess it's Blaze's father, I guess he is alive, but no one ever talks about it, not even his mom at the wedding mentioned him and Blaze is a poor source of gathering knowledge about himself and his background.

I realized to know him I have to ask other people, at least about his past. Why do I have so much interest in his past? Easy, weaknesses! It's way easier to blackmail your enemy if you have actually something to blackmail him with. I have tiny things to blackmail him with and that will not work forever.

For example: I know his love for work, work above all things. I know he is a control freak, still trying to figure out if he haves OCD or if he is just simply insane. He always wears suits and nothing else although I'm not sure if that's important. He thinks he can control everything and never lose, I never lose everything, urgh so stupid. He respects work ethic a lot, his and other people's. He is rude, he manages to be harsh and formal at the same time. Lacks social interactions and emotions.

What more do I know about him? The rest is physical features which don't help a lot... They are starting to get to me, is more like his strength and becoming my weakness. I blame only him for being that handsome and also maybe...my hormones.

I need to focus. I am having lunch with that family I know nothing about and I still have to figure out what excuse to give for Blaze not showing up.

I don't want to be too casual or too formal. I guess denim pants will do, with a black top and a brown blazer coat, a tortilla brown. That will do. I put on some gloss and walked downstairs with black boots in my hand .

I heard Dorothy in the kitchen probably cleaning up "Good Morning Miss" she greeted with a smile

"Hi, Dorothy." I smiled, I really loved her, she was such a lovely and caring person sometimes I just wanted to squeeze her about how cute she was, she remembered me of my Nana. "I am so sorry about yesterday" I apologized thinking about the whole mess I left here for her to clean up

"It's ok hun. That's what I am here for. To clean up" she smiled while cleaning the island with a cloth "How is your head?" She asked making me remember when I hit my head on his chin followed by the hangover, my head was a mess, and I cringed internally thinking of it.

"It's fine now"

"That's good" she nodded "Mr.Maxwell just went to his office but he said for you to wait he had something to say to you"

"Oh- Okay" I said a bit confused, since when does he have things to say to me

"You're here" I heard him say from the end of the hallway, he was wearing a long-sleeved wine polo, with what it seemed like some black tapered pants, skinnier than the ones from his usual suits and snickers, new balance snickers that matched perfectly with his polo. This is the first time that I see him out of a suit, yes because on trivia night when I asked him to change he simply took his shirt and dressed in a black turtleneck polo.

Shit. He dressed like a rich guy, a very handsome and fashionable rich guy.

"I am here, should I not?"

"You're late, It takes around one hour and a half to get there"

"Get where?"

His head tilted and his eyebrow raised, and like a sign, I quickly understood "You're going'"