86 | 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝

- Eleonora -

Monday morning, I haven't seen Blaze on Sunday after- our kiss.

I was working, who am I kidding I can barely get my mind straight, I wore different socks on my feet, I brought the wrong bag to work, I forgot to charge my phone and I didn't even eat breakfast.

That kiss, that kiss changed everything. What am I supposed to do after this... after that amazing moment that is driving me insane.

What should I think of his disappearance? Is he avoiding me or ignoring me because of the kiss? Was the kiss so bad he doesn't want to see my face? Or as he made solid thoughts about us, about what will happen... About us.

Oh, my God is he ignoring me because of the contract? I can't believe I knew this was a bad idea. This is difficult to say but I guess my mum was right how can I look at him now I know he's right I mean we shouldn't have broken the contract and this is breaking the contract that we both, he and I had stipulated and sign it together, we agreed to those terms and conditions and we both break them.

This is SO very wrong. I am not even thinking in the right English.

I should've never said that I had feelings for him this goes against so many things in that bunch of papers, we had more than physical contact then ever, and that is actually against the contract too, I guess Blaze beinghe ethic and political self , has decided that maybe it was for the best for me to ignore what happened and follow the rules of the contract which is not incorrect.

I mean it's pretty much everything that we should do, and I know it's the best inand only right choice, however I can't help but feel bad and sad about it.

I think the bread, knowing I should hand this now I need to go upstairs and talk it out with him. I need to clear this up. I need to go up there and say that I agree with him. We should ignore it. Forget what happened and keep going with this fake marriage it will be easier this way and we should just forget erase that kiss from our mind and start fo respect the contract.

So with no further ado, I walked out of my office and walked upstairs, I was about to enter his office as I heard Connor claiming for me to knock over that was starting to get way overrated between us.

I walked in without any thoughts on my mind and I found him leaning against his desk reading some papers. It was nervewracking how good-looking he was, even leaning over his desk with a concentrated face slowly turning the pages he was reading, either I was going insane but he looked extremely hot just simply reading.

"I see my wife has arrived with her usual no-knocking policy" he claimed taking his eyes of the papers and carefully watching me step in the office closing the door behind me.

"Do you need something? I have another reunion in 5" he advised me

"I need to talk to you " I breathed while gulping in my own nervousness. I saw him furrow his eyebrows and placing the papers away, laying them on his desk, so he could give me his whole attention making be even more nervous.

"What about ?"

"About that"

"That?" he asked confused

"Why you know... That"

"That" he said thinking about what I meant

"I understand your point of view on this and I must say that I agree with you this is the only way we can carry on our fake marriage"

He throw out a laugh "What are you talking about?"

"You know what I am talking about" I said sternly looking at him not wanting to say that word... it would only make it more real than it already was