32 | 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚 ?

-Eleononora-

Mrs.Borris was a devil in Prada yet somehow she was able to be decent in the end. Blaze told me, she said I reminded her of herself when she was young, apparently she didn't took no for an answer back in her day now she was just grumpy as hell.

Was that my future? My body cringed at the thought I hope not!

She said nice things of me on media, turns out they treat her as the big CEO's borrowed grandmother, I prefer Dorothy... My sweet Dorothy that made pancakes for a week, but it was so worthy to see his suffering face at the beginning of the day, I was a fantastic way to start the day.

I wish I would've just taken a photo of it...

Knock knock

"Get in" I demanded

"Boss" Jenny greeted entering my office "Your husband wants to know if you have any prototypes of the Bouborn marketing"

I rolled my eyes "He is so annoying"

"He wants a presentation of the future options for next Wednesday. He wants to schedule a reunion with the our department art and the whole top floor" she informed me.

The Brocottas allowed us to launch their new edition of wine, if we succeed they would sign with Maxwell. So now I am being very pressured by Blaze to tell everyone what's the marketing proposal for the three wines.

My whole department is working on it, it's our main priority right one but all of the ideas have been so meh, you know?

Marketing wine is not an easy job, plus they are very complicated people, with values and love and respect and all of that stuff plus the three wines have nothing in common.

"Oh and also" Jenny smiled "You're mom is outside"

"What?Again?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath "What does she want?"

Jennifer shrugged her shoulders, not really knowing what my mother came here for "Sounds really important though"

"I'm coming" Jennifer left the office leaving me sat at my desk. I looked at my computer and the customer label I was making for the wine, i my main though was Blanca and Alfonso's love, their love story was pretty catching and I liked how they were so in love still besides all the obstacles the world put them through especially their son missing.

"Eleonor!" My mom shouted making me jump of my chair

"Mom I sad I was coming"

"We need to talk quickly " she said hurriedly, I saw the concern on her face, the big concern. My mom was a very relaxed woman she would never really get worried about anything, she was the type of mom that would tell me to get up every time I fell. She was so subtle with everything she really didn't see the problem in things, if I wanted to do something for as much risky as it could be she would say 'do it!' that's how I earn a scar on my upper leg, I never took another trampoline to the pool in my whole life after that. The only times I saw my mother this worried was only two times in my life, one when my grandmother met my father for the first time, the second one was when she told my grandmother the truth that my father was American and not Hispanic.

Her rapid gestures and affliction made my heart beat rapidly, what could be that was troubling her so much? "What happened?"

"Your grandmother happened" she said quickly sitting down and grabbing a glass, I got up and walked towards her

"Nana?" I questioned not really understanding. My grandmother was in Columbia, she wasn't the easiest person in the world and my mother well, my mother tried to please her as much as she could but marrying an American didn't made her the favorite child.