91 | 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫

⚠︎ sexual content ⚠︎

The sunlight beamed through the windows reaching my face, warming it and waking me up.

I gently opened my eyes, with my vision still a bit foggy the first thing I see when I wake up was...him.

He had a soft smiled and then I sensed his hand rested on my face calmly stroking it. I looked up at his face, I just woke up and he still manages to be this handsome, he looked peaceful and happy and that sight made my lips curve in a small smile.

"Good morning" he whispered taking his hand off my face making me suddendly miss his warmth.

"Morning" I said with some difficulty as I was still a bit asleep

"Slept well?" he questioned making me nod happily while stretching myself

"You?"

"Best sleep I've had" he said making me raise an eyebrow and look at him, he had a playfull smirk this early in the morning.

"Is too early to be this sassy" I commented making him laugh. Then I recalled last night, the long night we had, full of discoveries, moans and sweat, the images of last night made me blush but I couldn't help but smile, last night seemed like a dream, in some ways we looked like we were adoring each other but also fighting each adore,
the passion and the hunger was so consuming and tiring.

"There's no time to be sassy" he said waking me up from my thoughts and coming closer looking at my lips. He stopped once he saw me placing the bed sheet over my mouth making one of his eyebrow go up.

He was probably wondering what I was doing with the sheet over my mouth "Morning bad breath" I explained

"Hm" he simply hummed and softly grabbed my hand placing it on the back of his head. He moved the bedsheet and once he saw my lips he gave me
a soft kiss, just lips brushing with lips, my heart fluttered like I was 16.

"I have a question for you-" he said making me tilt my head "shower first or breakfast first?"

"Hm- Breakfast" I mumbled, I was in fact hungry

"Breakfast it is" he said leaving a quick kiss on my lips and getting off of bed "Dress something and meet me downstairs"

"Ok" I smiled as I watched him go away in just boxers and a white shirt. He is definitely weird, a good weird, he is different and I can't wait to discover this new side of him.

With that thought I left the bed and went to the bathroom, I also needed something to wear, I looked to the ground watching our clothes spread in the bedroom floor. I suddenly smiled in victory when I found something to wear.

I walked down the stairs as a familiar smell reached my nose "What are you doing?" I questioned as I watched him mixing something over the balcony, I couldn't get enough of that view, his back muscles were so big that seemed that were about to rip off that shirt any minute from now.

"I am going to let you taste the best pancakes you've had" he commented while greasing the frying pan with butter.

"Better than my mom's?" I questioned

"Better that your mom's"

"Are you that confident?" I asked coming closer to the balcony, he finally looked at me

"Ye-" he was about to assume his confidence bit when he looked at me, he stopped he placed the frying pan and the whisker down and tilted his head as he eyes roamed up and down my figure."Holy shit-"

"What?" I said ceasing my eyebrows together

"Maybe we should skip breakfast" he said getting closer to me