3. A manager from above

🎬

Tangie looks down at her odd, human clothes, and sighs at the notion that she will never, ever get used to them no matter how many times she is forced to put them on.

She's wearing this light grey suit, with a pair of matching grey slacks and a light pink shirt underneath. She looks all dolled-up like this, not at all as rough and natural as she looks in the heavens. There is a small white pearl necklace around her neck, matching a pair of pearl earrings and a bracelet, and her hair is tied into a perfect ponytail, the colour still her usual brown. Honestly, Tangie will never understand humans and their obsession with slacks and suits in the workplace. The light clothing angels prefer are much simpler to make, and much more comfortable to wear.

But this is necessary. The interview for this stupid manager position has to look real, even though it won't need to be.

The sliding glass doors of the large GLITZ-X Agency building welcome her with open arms. Employees and certain members of the media rush in and out of the doors, into the large lobby with dark marble flooring that seems to be open to everyone. Tangie holds onto her bag a little tighter, and walks inside, looking around herself with great curiosity.

She's left behind the angel realm and received an apartment here on earth, given to her by the Appolyon division. It's just two blocks away from the agency building that manages Hela and Hecate, and hopefully won't come into use for too many days. Tangie is planning on getting that open manager position and finishing her mission after her first day on the job. She has her sword ready and everything, planning to take the two demonic actresses down the second she meets them.

But for now, just entering the lobby will do.

It's large and spacious, with glass for walls letting in a bright natural light from the city outside. There is a row of security standing on one side of the lobby, blocking the rest of the building from fans and the media. On the other side there are small shops with merchandise from the agency's different actors, actresses and the movies they have starred in. Hela and Hecate are everywhere. On posters, in weird amounts of merch and on moving billboards.

Their demonic faces are so obvious. Tangie glares at the nearest poster before she can stop herself. Those teasing glints in their eyes, the energy surrounding them- it's clear even from a picture. How could these humans not recognise how evil they truly are?

Slowly, she walks up to the guarded entrance and approaches one of the nearest guards. He glances at his coworkers before looking at her, a little bit confused. Tangie smiles, and doesn't bother wasting any time. Through her eyes her energy is immediately floating around them, covering him like a soft cloud covers the sky. The guard quickly looks more relaxed.

"I'm here for an interview, for the open manager position? My name is Tangie Shepherd"

It's not actually her last name, but that was the most angelic name they could think of back at the Appolyon division. The guard smiles and nods immediately, not even bothering to check any records. He clicks on a button and opens the gates into the inner parts of the agency.

"Of course. Welcome to GLITZ-X, Miss Shepherd"

With a thankful smile in his direction, to which he seems to melt on the inside, Tangie walks through the open gates. Angels and demons are sometimes quite alike. They both use their powers to get what they need. Tangie, however, would argue that it's still different. Angels don't use their powers for evil, selfish reasons. They use it only when feel the need to, and only for work. Totally different.

Tangie walks towards the multiple grey elevators on the first floor, knowing that her interview is on the sixth. She checks the time on her new, pretty silver watch, just to make sure that she isn't late. She's heard that human companies don't take lightly to their applicants being late to a job interview.