Chapter 5: Unwritten

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me. 

~I am unwritten

Can't read my mind

I'm undefined

I'm just beginning

The pen's in my hand

Ending unplanned~

(Natasha Bedingfield)

With Blair's boyfriend Nate helping to close up the family yacht for the season, Blair is free to focus on the most important event of the fall...her annual sleepover. A tradition since the year 2000, each one more decadent than the last. No expense or reputation is spared. With everything from trundle beds to truffles in place, all that's missing is sleepover star and Waldorf B.F.F Serena Van der Woodsen

Elizabeth closed her locker and turned to see Blair standing there.

"Hi" Elizabeth said confused as to why she was standing there. "Are you lost? Or am I in your way?"

"Elizabeth, right?"

"Um, yeah" she said "We're tied for 1st in our class"

"Well, my best friend is going on a date with your brother, so I thought maybe you'd like to come to my sleepover"

"Sleepover? As in games and sleeping bags?"

"Well, more high class"

"Well of course it is. You're Blair Waldorf" she replied.

"Is that a, yes? You'll come?" Blair asked "Jenny is invited as well"

"I..."

"Nate would be so upset if I didn't have you there" she said. "He says you two are friends and that I should be nice to you"

"That's sweet of him but I prefer if we act as if nothing changed between us. The last 2 years have been nice that way" she replied and went to walk by her.

"My party?" Blair asked blocking her.

"I actually would love to come but you see, I have other plans, and also I. Don't. Do. Parties"

"With who? You have no friends."

"I have a life outside of Constance, Blair" she replied, and Blair stormed off. "You really didn't want me there anyways!"

Later that evening she showed up at the ice rink. Drew was already on the ice. She put on her skate on and got on the ice and skated over to him.

"I have to thank you" she replied

"Why?"

"This girl that I know at school invited me to her sleepover and because you wanted us to practice tonight, I got to gladly decline."

"You two not friends?"

"She's well the Queen and has to be the best at everything. And well I am tied with her for top of our class. Not to mention that she's Nate's girlfriend. And he just happens to be the guy I have a crush on. So yeah"

"You're welcome" he said then changed the subject. "Now I know you said you weren't ready for being a duo, but I really think we would make a great team"

"I just don't know if I'm good enough with someone else. I have always just been me. Since I was 6."

"Okay" he said

"Okay" she said "Teach me your ways Drew Chavez"

They skated for a few hours, him teaching her a move and her practicing but kept falling. She got up again and tried and tried again.

"Okay I think were done for the night." He said "I need to close anyways"

"I can do this"

"I know you can Liz, but I don't want you to hurt yourself" he said. "Let's call it a night. Go home and ice those ankles"

They got off the floor and she put her skates in her bag then left. She got home and smelt food.

"Smells good Dad" she replied.

"How was the rink?"

"Good. I'm sore now. I fell more than a few times." she said reaching into the freezer and pulling out some ice packs.

"This guy is training you hard then?"

"Do you think I could do it?" she asked "Be this like amazing Olympian Figure Skater. I mean it's always been part of the dream, but I always thought I would change my mind too."

"Well, you started dancing before you could walk, and you begged us to let you skate when you were 5 after watching 'The Cutting Edge'"

"It's a good movie. I wanted it to be just like her"

"I want you to do whatever makes you happy and if that is skating then do it but if it's not, then find the thing that does. You have always been so ambitious that I know you will succeed at whatever you want to do. Though I'll be really happy if you play music like me."

"Thanks Dad" she said "I'm gonna go ice my ankles after throwing them on ice."

"Okay" he said, and she walked to her room. She changed for bed then put the ice on her ankles. She got on her laptop and looked up competitions of both figure skating and ice dancing and watched many videos. Curious as to if this is what she wanted to do.

Word is that Jenny Humphrey killed at Blair Waldorf's sleepover, it was a debut the likes of which haven't been seen since Blair herself. If Blair's gotta watch her back. Serena needs to keep an eye on her heart, we hear it may have been stolen by Lonely Boy. Putting out an A.P.B

X.O.X.O Gossip Girl.