Chapter 83: Things I'll Never Say

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me.

~If I could say what I want to say

I'd say I want to blow you, away

Be with you every night

Am I squeezing you too tight

If I could say what I want to see

I want to see you go down

On one knee

Marry me today

Guess, I'm wishing my life away

With these things I'll never say~

(Avril Lavigne)

They say Rome wasn't built in a day, and yet what a difference a day makes.

Elizabeth was holding Ella watching Chuck with his business thing on TV. She wasn't quite sure yet what was going on but she was being supportive. Nate walked in and she looked over.

"I didn't know you were still here" he said.

"I live here" she said.

"Yeah but usually you're at the coffee shop by now" he said and she looked at him weird.

"Not since Ella was born. Though we were just headed that way." She replied. "Drew watched her for an hour the other day when I was taking a test and did perfectly fine so I was gonna see if he would watch her tonight while I'm at Chuck's party supporting him"

"Oh so you and Chuck again?" He replied. "That...that's um...that is good."

"Only as Co Parents." She said giving him a weird look "Are you okay Nate? You're being very weird and very supportive of relationship that doesn't even exist"

Raina walked in. Nate smiled as did Raina. She looked at Nate then back to Raina

"Excuse us a second Raina. Nate can we talk"

She pulled Nate into the Kitchen as she put Ella in her Carrier. She was gonna take the subway today.

"Is this why you're being weird?" She asked "And does Chuck know about this?"

"No" he said. "I wanna be the one to tell him so please"

"Okay, but if he asks me I can't lie so do it soon" she replied.

"What about you?" he asked.

"What about me?"

"Are you okay with this? With Raina and I?"

"Of course l am Nate. I want you happy and if Raina does that than I'm okay"

Hopefully Chuck feels the same way."

"Best of luck to you. I will see you tonight?"

"Yes" Nate said and kissed her cheek then kissed the top of Ella's head.

She left and headed to the Subway. She got across town to her shop and walked in to see Carter.

"Hey" she said.