Chapter 118: Sorry

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me. 

~I've missed your calls for months it seems

Don't realize how mean I can be'Cause I can sometimes treat the people~

(Halsey)

Desperate times call for desperate measures. And even the most disciplined people can resort to destruction. While others try to rebuild bridges using more intimate tactics.

Elizabeth heard Monkey barking as she came off the elevator. Ella was passed out on her shoulder, and she was hoping to be able to just put her down when she got her home. She had spent the morning with Drew listening to their now fully finished album.

"Monkey" she said walking in and saw Bart standing there with the place in a mess. "Excuse you. Why are you here?"

"You think that since you are married to my son you can tell me if I can be here or not" Bart said.

"Actually, I can, it's my home" Elizabeth replied.

"Go put Ella down" Chuck said behind her "I've got this"

She nodded then glared at Bart.

"Come on Monkey" Elizabeth said, and Monkey followed her into her room. She put Ella down who was still out. Monkey jumped on the bed and laid down overlooking Ella. "You gonna watch over these two like you do her?"

Monkey looked at her then put his head down.

"I feel ya pup" she said and petted him. She put her hand to her stomach. "What about you two crazy kids, you guys ready for an overbearing watch dog?"

Monkey lifted his head then scooted closer to her and put his head on her belly.

"Already starting" she smiled and petted him.

*Dan and Serena*

"Wow, this is amazing." Dan said

"Really"

"And I'm not just talking about this espresso"

"I wish we could stay like this forever"

"Me too. The only thing missing is fresh air. You think maybe today that we could, uh, actually go outside?"

"Come on, you know that we can't be seen together in public until we're sure this is absoultly real."

"I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure" Dan replied "I can't think of a reason to hold back"

"Well, here's a big one: All of our friends are furious at us. Including your sister who used to be your best friend and biggest cheerleader. If we want to be a couple in the real world. We need to go make amends"

"My sister and I, we have our fights but at the end of the day she is still my sister and I love her dearly. She'll be the easiest to make amends with" he said, "But who else should we start with then?"

"I will start with Blair, and you start with Nate. And then afterward, brunch and a movie on me. I promise"

"Okay" he said

Elizabeth took her headphones out after listening to some stuff from her album when she heard some more voices in the living room and Monkey was at the door begging to be let out. She let him out and walked into the kitchen grabbing the monitor. She heard the elevator ding and walked out to the living room and spotted just Chuck standing there.