Chapter 75: No Judgment

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me. 

~When you're with me, no judgement

You can get that from anyone else

You don't have to prove nothin'You can just be yourselfWhen you're with me, no judgementWe can get that from everyone elseAnd we don't have to prove nothin'When you're with me, no judgement~

(Niall Horan)

On the Upper East Side, the possibilities are endless. Dom or Krug, Winston or Cartier, Tory or Stella, eventually, even the people with everything have to choose.

Elizabeth walked out of her room and saw a women sitting on the couch.

"Hi" Elizabeth said confused. "Um can I help you?"

"K.C" she said sticking out her hand.

"Elizabeth Humphrey" she replied shaking it. "Are you waiting for Nate? Or Chuck?"

"K.C" Chuck said coming in.

"That answered my question" she replied grabbing her coat. "I will see you later? I was thinking we could talk before your party?"

"I can't. Maybe after"

"I thought about skipping it" she replied.

"You can't Elizabeth."

"Chuck." Elizabeth said "I'm like 6 months pregnant. I really don't want to go to a party. I don't even like parties to begin with. And with being pregnant has only made me not like them more."

"Please" he said and she rolled her eyes.

"On one condition" she said

"What?"

"Hire my band. I won't be able to play much but the boys can. Please they have been so lost without playing. Pretty Please"

"Fine" he said.

"Wait, who is your band?" K.C asked. "I can't have you just hire any band even if your girlfriend asked."

"The Edge" she replied "And I'm not his girlfriend. Just his baby mama"

K.C looked at Chuck then back to Elizabeth.

"You said 'The Edge'? I've heard of you. A PR friend sent me a music video you did this summer. Said they were a band to watch."

"Yeah"

"That's you?"

"Yes"

"What Label are you with?"

"The Edge Recordings"

"Never heard of them"

"That's because it's a brand new label. We're the only band on it so far but look forward to working with other bands. I just want to make music and help others do so too" she replied.

"I love your ambition" K.C said.

"So my band? Can they play?"

"I'll approve but Chuck the theme I don't"