Chapter 100: Goodbye to You

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me

A/N: Chapter 100!!! 

~Goodbye to you

Goodbye to everything that I knew

You were the one I loved

The one thing that I tried to hold on to

And it hurts to want everything

And nothin' at the same time

I want what's yours, and I want what's mine

I want you, but I'm not givin' in this time~

(Michelle Branch)

Hey Upper East Side, it's me Gossip Girl. I'm hoping you're interested in some quid pro quo. Because we both have something to prove.

Elizabeth walked into the coffee shop with Ella. Matt handed her a coffee, and she took a seat after putting Ella in a highchair.

"Liz" Drew said sitting across from her. "You need to stop doing this. Why are you avoiding Nate? He has been so worried about you since you passed out on him."

"I'm not exactly. I just...he asks me every 5 minutes if I'm okay and I'm not but if I tell him that then he tries to comfort me and I just. I don't want to be comforted. Someone tried to kill him. And if we would have been in that car instead of Chuck and Blair, I could be dead. Then where does that leave Ella. Chuck can't raise her on his own."

"So, this isn't about Nate. This is about Chuck?" he asked "You have nightmares about that night because you almost lost Chuck. And if you, did you and Ella would be without him. I'm confused on what is going on in your head. I thought you and Nate were back together and you seemed really happy about that. So..."

"I love Nate. And I thought that we could live happily ever after but at the end of the day he isn't Ella's father." She said "Chuck, Ella and I are a family. Messed up one but still and I almost lost that, but I don't know how to tell Nate that. Because if I tell Nate then I also have to tell him that I can't be with him."

"This accident finally proved what your true feelings are?" Drew asked.

"Yeah" she replied "But this accident only made him more focused on Blair and I don't know what to do now"

"Talk to them Liz. Nate loves you. He would go to the end of the world for you. He'll get it" Drew said grabbing her hand. "Trust me I know 'because I would do the same"

"And Chuck?"

"That boy showed up that one summer at every one of your shows. He went to Coney Island with you. You gave him an out on Ella and he didn't take it. He booked our hotel rooms for us for our tour, one he plans on attending as well so he can be close to you and Ella. Sure, Chuck and Blair have this connection and they love each other but so do you and Nate. Neither relationship is anywhere near how Chuck Bass feels about you. I know because he told me how much he loves you. He's only kept you at arm's length because he thought you wanted Nate."