Chapter 7: Need You Now

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me. 

~It's a quarter after one.

I'm a little drunk and I need you now.

Said I wouldn't call, but I lost all control

And I need you now.

And I don't know how I can do without

I just need you now.~

(Lady A)

Have you heard Upper East Siders? Burlesque is all the rage again, and sometimes a little raging is exactly what you need and as always Chuck's aiming to be ahead of the curves. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Elizabeth walked out of the library and began to round the corner and bumped into someone.

"Whoa there" she heard Nate say grabbing her arm. She looked up at him. "We need to stop doing this"

"Sorry" she replied.

"Maybe keep your eyes on the road and out of the books" he laughed.

Spotted: Serena and Not-So-Lonely Boy clearly past courtship in the courtyard. But can Brooklyn keep up with Uptown express?

She took her arm back and looked at him.

"So, what brings you to the girl's side?"

"Looking for your sister" he replied, "Have you seen her?"

"At breakfast but hours, minutes, and seconds have passed since then."

"Very funny"

"Do you wanna kiss her again?"

"No but I do need to discuss the kiss with her"

"She might be in the courtyard" Elizabeth replied.

"Thanks Liz" he said and walked away.

She got further down the hall and ran into Blair

"Great" she thought out loud.

"Lady Humphrey" Blair replied.

"It's Elizabeth"

"Right. Um did I see you and my boyfriend talking?"

"Yeah, we had just got done having sex all over the library. He's really good. You're a very lucky girl. What stamina..."

"Not funny" Blair replied "I know you have a crush on him"

"Well, have you seen him? What girl doesn't" she replied.

"Can you just tell me where he went?"

"He went toward the Courtyard" she replied.

"Thanks" Blair said beginning to walk away.

"Thank him for the sex!" she shouted, and a few girls gave her a confused look. She smiled to herself and skipped off.

Jenny Humphrey's rise to the penthouse has been short and sweet, but if she crosses Blair Waldorf, it's straight back to the basement. Looks like this little lamb needs to stay silent or else

She arrived at home later. Her dad was on the phone, so she shut the door quietly and began walking toward her room when she heard shouting.

"Did you or did you not sleep with him"