Chapter 91: Fallin' for You

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me.

~I am trying, not to tell you
But I want to,I'm scared of what you'll sayAnd so I'm hiding what I'm feelingBut I'm tired of holding this inside my head
I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
I've been waiting all my life
And now I found ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
I'm fallin' for you~

(Colbie Caillat)

They say the only way to conquer your fear is to face what you fear the most. You must walk into the belly of the beast and risk the possibility of failure. But try to hide from the fear, and you risk it swallowing you whole.

Elizabeth walked out of her room with Ella on her hip and getting her stuff together in the kitchen.

"You look like a woman on a mission" Nate said.

"When am I not on a mission" she asked. "I spend half my life on a mission"

"True" he said

"By the way you look good Archibald" she said. "Suits really do suit you"

"Thank you. I see what you did there"

"And I didn't even mean too" she laughed which made Ella laugh and she smiled.

"Well, I'm wearing my lucky tie" he said looking down at it. She spotted it and smiled.

"I got you that tie" she smiled.

"I got you your lucky bracelet" he replied, and she smiled. Her bracelet wasn't her lucky charm anymore it was her seashell necklace. The one Chuck bought her at Coney Island. They walked out to see her brother, Chuck, and a dog.

"Who's dog?" Nate asked.

"He's Chuck's new..."

"Drunken mistake. Never sleep with a girl from the PETA"

"I'll write that in my planner" Elizabeth responded, and he smiled at her.

"Did we have plans or something?" Nate asked "Wait your sister lives here too"

"He is not here to see me but always love seeing you" she said hugging him.

"Hey Ella" Dan said grabbing her hand then turning to Nate "Good luck on your first day"

"Thank you" Nate said

"Remember to walk the dog" Dan said to Chuck then left.

"So, are you gonna keep him?" Nate asked.

"Of course not" Chuck said.

Nate looked at Elizabeth.

"What?" she asked.

"You should convince him to keep him" Nate said then left. She looked at Chuck.

"What?" he asked. "Do you want me to keep him?"

"That's up to you" she smiled "he is cute though"

"Elizabeth?"

"I am off to first see my dad and drop off Ella and then off to school, work, and band practice. I'll be home probably late" she replied, and he kissed her cheek then kissed Ella's head. "Try not to die today please. I can't have that on my conscience if I leave you here alone. Which is why I'm dropping Ella with Lily, that, and she's bored and Ella brings her joy. Much like she does me"