Chapter 72: Dirty Little Secret

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me. 

~I'll keep you my dirty little secret (Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret, who has to know?

When we live such fragile lives
It's the best way we survive

I go around a time or two

Just to waste my time with you!~

(All American Rejects)

They say waking up is hard to do, especially when you're not alone

Elizabeth walked into her parents and spotted her sister sitting on the couch.

"J?" she asked and her sister looked up

"Oh my god Lizzie!" she said "You really are pregnant? When mom said that you were I couldn't believe it. I don't think she really did either. Oh my god. You look so beautiful"

"Thank you I've been told that Pregnancy looks good on me. Though I don't know if that's just them saying I'm sorry you're pregnant at 19"

"No, they mean it because it does" she said hugging her.

"Why are you here?" she asked taking a seat.

"I have an interview with Parsons" she replied.

"What?" she said "That's amazing J!"

"How is Columbia?"

"Absolutely amazing" she said. "Too bad you weren't in last night. Dan and I watched movies and drank hot chocolate. It was the absolute perfect Humphrey Sibling movie night. Only one thing missing."

"What?"

"You" she said hugging her.

"Now, I'm sad I missed it"

"Me too" she replied "But the next one your attendance is absolutely mandatory"

"I wanna see sonogram pics" Jenny said.

*Nate and Dan*

"Hey, man. What are you doing up so early?" Dan asked.

"Oh, just visiting my dad. Thought I'd check in. You okay?"

"Yeah, well Vanessa went to stay with her folks for a while so..."

"Sorry man. Probably for the best, thought, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose I guess part of her just believes that I'll always be in love with Serena no matter what I say."

"Yeah. Crazy"

"But hey I got to spend the evening with my sister catching up. We had a Humphrey sibling movie night. She wrote a song for me"

"She wrote a song for me too" Nate joked.

"Mine wasn't a sappy love song or hardcore breakup song so I win" Dan said "Anyway how was your big night?"

***

She finished showing the sonogram pics to J.

"I want to see your designs" Elizabeth said and they went into the room where they are. "They are so beautiful"

"Thank you. When you are a famous Rock star you can wear them. And maybe I'll make a little line for my future..."

"Niece" she replied "It's a girl"