First Times

Sam x Angel Female Reader
Soft Smut
FYI I'm not good at writing straight smut so bear with me.

Reader is one of Castiels trusted angel sisters. when Dean and Castiel go for a few dates, Reader decides to try to help Sam with lore studying.

"Hey reader? Can you hand me my laptop?" Sam asked pointing to the laptop, Reader nodded as she got up and grabbed the strange-looking object.

"What are you looking for now Sam?" Reader asked sitting down next to him, Sam sighed "just more lore of vamps and stuff, nothing new" Reader gave him a small smile.

"Castiel and Dean have been gone for a long time" she pointed out, Sam chuckled "they'll be gone for a while, they usually are," he explained.

Reader nodded and looked around for a moment, "What I'm heavens name would they be doing that lasts this long?" she asked quietly.

Sam laughed, "What you don't know?" he asked, she shook her head, "no. Well, I suppose they could be having intercourse" which made Sam laugh even more.

"Reader, let me ask you a question" Sam cleared his throat "Have you ever had sex? Like ever?" he asked, Reader reddened "I-i suppose not..." she admitted looking away.

Sam gave a soft smile, Reader sighed and looked back to Sam "I have never even tried, truth be told I don't know-how." she said sadly.

The two were quiet for a bit, "Can you show me, Sam? You've done it plenty of times before I bet" Sam's eyes widened and he looked away, "I mean. I could, but I don't want to take your first time."

Reader put her hand on his and smiled, "If it is an act of love between two people, then I would love to do it with you."

(skipping to the part)

"Just relax alright? It'll hurt less." Sams words were soft and reassuring, Reader smiled and nodded leaning her head back into Sam's pillow and letting him spread her legs apart.

Her breath hitched when she felt his finger pressing through, she closed her eyes and did the best she could to relax and not tense up.

Sam leaned up and pressed an open-mouthed kiss on his neck, she let out a soft moan and rolled her hips on how now fully in finger.

"S-sam, I believe I'm ready for another," she said softly, Sam nodded and added another finger, she gasped and wrapped her arms around Sam's neck, holding him close.

A few minutes of this continued, eventually, Reader was ready to take Sam, so with that Sam took off his pants and blue boxers, went in between her legs, and lined himself up.

"Ready Reader?" he asked softly, she nodded and closed her eyes, Sam took a breath before pushing in, both of them gasped and let out low breathy moans.

"Sam this feels great" Reader said out of breath, Sam hummed in agreement and rocked his hips back and forth, Reader moaned loudly and wrapped her legs around Sam pulling him further in.

"Sammy!~ I-i think I'm close~" Reader moaned, Sam groaned and pulled her into a heated kiss, the two of them kissed while coming to their ends.

Reader pulled away and gasped Sam grinned and slowly pulled out, "m-maybe we should have used protection-" he mumbled.

Reader raised her eyebrow "But I have my angel blade, Sam."

(Bonus)

"You got her pregnant?!?!" Dean yelled, Sam chuckled nervously "Sam. Did you get my sister pregnant?" Castiel interrogated.

"Castiel it isn't that unfortunate, I am happy to have an offspring with Sam." Reader explained smiling at Sam.

"Damnit Sammy, this is why you USE PROTECTION!!"