Saved

Human Hunter Castiel x Angel Male Reader.
Fluff and very Short.

"I don't believe you." Castiel said looking at the strange man, the man let out a sigh, "Castiel, I'm the one who saved you." he said softly. Castiel shook his head and clutched his knife tighter, "You're just some demon, angels aren't even real." he muttered angry. Reader huffed and straightened out his back, the barn flashed with light showing the angel's large shadowed wings on the walls.
Castiel looked at them in awe, his brain seemed to now wonder if this man was telling the truth. "I gripped you Castiel, i saved you." Reader said walking over to the hunter. Castiel backed away a bit still unsure of what was happening.

"I assure you I have no intention of hurting you." Reader assured placing his hand on Castiel's shoulder in a friendly way. Reader wasn't used to human interactions but this seemed to be calming the hunter down at least a bit. "I still don't believe you," Castiel said shoving the man's hand off of his shoulder.
"Why Castiel?" Reader asked tilting his head to the side a little.

Castiel scoffed, "Why would anyone, let alone an Angel? Save me." Readers' eyebrows furrowed and he stepped closer to him. "You don't think you deserve to be saved?" he asked softly. "Why Castiel?" Castiel looked away and scoffed again. Reader hummed and touched his hand to Castiels cheek, Castiel flinched a bit not expecting that.

"You out of a lot deserve to be saved." Reader said a bit stern, "Don't think otherwise." Castiel rolled his eyes and pushed his hand away once more. 
Reader sighed and backed away. "Your friend should wake up after I leave," he said and looked at the golden-haired man passed out on the floor (That's Gabriel btw). "You're just going to leave?" Castiel asked a bit offended, Reader nodded and disappeared into thin air, leaving Castiel to stare where he once was in wonder and confusion. "I already hate angels," he muttered.