Back Of The Impala

Teenage Dean x Teenage Reader
Fluff
They/Them pronouns

"This is your car?" Reader asked looking at the beautiful looking Impala, Dean chuckled and smirked "She's a beauty huh?" He asked giving his baby a pat on the hood.
Reader chuckled and placed their hand on the hood, giving the car a small pat as well.

Dean opened the back door and waved for Reader to get in, Reader chuckled and went in, sitting down on the softish seats, they sank into the seat as Dean got in next to them.

"Your car is amazing Dean" Reader said softly, Dean smiled and scooted closer, putting his arm around Readers neck.
"I'm glad you think so" he whispered.

"I know what your trying to do Dean" Reader said shifting uncomfortably, Dean noticed and removed his arm, "You don't want to?" He asked, sad but completely understanding.

Reader shook their head and sighed sadly, "I'm sorry Dean, I'm just not ready yet" they muttered, Dean nodded and kissed their cheek lovingly.

"Don't worry about it, we can always just hang out" He suggested, Reader smiled and leaned their head into Deans chest, "Thank you Dean" they whispered.

Dean chuckled "No need to thank me, it's the most human thing to do" he said smiling, Reader chuckled and closed their eyes softly, letting the sound of Deans heart and breathing fill their ears.

Sure Dean was sad about not being able to get laid, but he would never do it without the other person wanting to as well, he wasn't an asshole.