Cuddles

Jack x Male Reader (platonically)
Fluff

A/N : It's my birthday today :)

Jack was a happy boy, he was always smiling and asking questions. It reminded the Winchesters of when Castiel was like that, it was a hard memory but Jack always seemed to make them smile.

But like most, Jack only smirked because he felt awful, about many many things. Mostly because has killed the Winchesters mother, it was on accident of course, but he felt horrible how Dean and Sam weren't able to look at him some days.

Castiel was the only one who understood him, who didn't look down on him. Bur even then Jack felt alone, alone being Lucifer's son.

But then there was Reader. A Hunter that Sam and Dean had known since they were teens. He came along and ended up staying at the Bunker because of some injury's. He was the only one who, being first told what Jack was, didn't seem to mind.

He seemed to be along Castiel on not minding who his father was, and accepting that he wasn't evil in any way.

Time skip to now :

It was dark outside, Jack had stayed on the bunker with Reader, while Sam, Dean and Castiel went to hunt some demon like they always did. Reader was in his room, catching up on a harry potter book.

Jack carefully knocked on the door, "Come in," Reader replied looking over to the now opened door. Jack have the hunter his signature smile and walked in fully.

"Did you need something Jack?" Reader asked bookmarking his page and closing the book. Jack shook his head, although it was true that he didn't need anything, Reader couldn't shake a sad feeling.

"Jack," he muttered knowingly. Jack looked away and sat down on Readers bed. Reader got up and sat down next to Jack, he rubbed his back comfortingly.

"I just.... Dean's mad at me again," he said sadly, Reader frowned "whys that Jack?" He asked softly. Jack looked down at his hands. "I heard him and Castiel talking about me," Reader knew what conversation Jack was talking about.

It had happened a few hours before Dean, Sam and Castiel left. The jist of it is, Dean was mad about what happened to his mom, Castiel was trying to calm him down and explain, Dean for even more mad and said some hateful things about Jack. The basic things that you'd figure Dean Winchester to say.

Reader stayed quiet, he didn't know what to say, and Jack didn't seem to be in the mood to hear it.

Reader patted Jacks shoulder and got up, going to the head of the bed and laying down. Jack looked at him curiously. Reader patted beside him, "Just lay with me, talk to me." He said smiling softly.

Jack nodded and got up going over to him, he laid beside him and laid his head on Readers chest. Reader hummed and ribbed Jacks head. He remembered his (family member) would do this when he was upset.

"Talk to me Jack, about anything." He said, Jack nodded and softly closed his eyes.

They had talked for over 2 hours, about many things. It's safe to say that Reader had become Jacks best friend.