Bee baby's

Child Cas x Child Reader (Reader is 7 Castiel is 6)
Castiel is human

"Daddy!" Castiel tugged on his father's pants, Chuck turned and sighed. "Yes, Castiel?" He asked softly. Castiel gave him a big smile, "can I go pway with Reader??" He asked pouting a bit.
"Cas-" Chuck started, Castiels lips quivered as he started to tear up.
"My god dad just let him go." Lucy scoffed looking over his phone.

Chuck sighed and looked at his older son, Lucy gave him a fake smiled and got up, leaving the kitchen to go to his room. "Can I go?" Castiel asked smiling widely. Chuck nodded, "Alright Cassie, you can go." Castiel nodded happily and ran out of the kitchen and to the front door.
"Woah woah woah!" Gabriel said picking his baby brother up, "Going to hang out with your boyfriend?" he joked.

Castiel quickly shook his head. "Stop torchering your brother." Chuck scolded coming into the living room. Gabriel rolled his eyes and put Castiel down, he crossed his arms. "Are you ready Castiel?" Chuck asked grabbing his keys, Castiel nodded and opened the door, going outside and waiting for his father.

Chuck followed him and closed the door. Castiel held his father's hand as they walked down the street to Reader's house. "I'm going to pick you up at dinner time, okay?" Chuck said softly. Castiel groaned but nodded not wanting to complain. When they got there, Chuck knocked on the door and smiled softly at Readers (Parent of choice).

"Hello, (Mr/Mrs/Ms. Last Name)," Readers' parent smiled and looked over to Castiel, they chuckled, "Good thing you came, I was about to bring Reader over to you." Chuck laughed a little and let Castiels hand go. Castiel quickly went inside Reader's house and to the backyard were Reader usually was.

"I'll be back to pick him up around dinner time." Chuck said, Reader's parent nodded and waved as Chuck left their doorstep. "Have a nice time Castiel!" Chuck yelled, he heard Castiel laugh. "Goodbye chuck." Readers parent said closing the door.
"I'm glad you could come." Reader said happily.

Castiel blushed and nodded in agreement. "Daddy wasn't gonna let me." He scoffed a little sitting down on the small swing. Reader giggled and sat down next to him on the other swing. "Do you wanna swing?" He asked. Castiels eyes brightened as he nodded quickly.

The two kids swung for a while before something caught little Castiels attention. "What's that?" He asked pointing to a small looking object in the corner of the yard. Reader stopped swinging, he smiled. "That's (Parent of choice)s bee thing." He said and looked at Castiel.
"Bee thing?" Castiel asked not understanding. Reader nodded, "(Parent of choice) get honey from it."

Castiel muttered a wow as he gOt off of the swing. "Can we get honey?" He asked excited. Reader smiled "We have to ask (parent of choice)." Castiel nodded and watched as Reader got up and left inside the house to ask his parent.
A little while later Reader came back out with (Parent of choice).

"You want some honey Castiel?" (Parent of choice) asked softly. Castiel nodded and got up.
"You have to be careful alright?" they said and grabbed some gloves, Castiel nodded and went over with them.
"I've seen (parent of choice) do this before! It's really cool!" Reader said standing next to his dark haired friend.

"Ok kiddo's, I'm going to open it up." (Parent of choice) said carefully opening the box.
Castiel looked inside in awe, there was probably 60 bees just in that one box! It was so cool!
Castiel didn't want to get to close to them but he wanted to get a better look at one of them.

Readers parent must have picked up on that fact, they carefully put their hand inside the box, pulling out some honey and a bee on their glove. "Don't get to close kids, but here take a look." They said moving their glove closer to the two kids.
Reader backed away a little bit semi afraid of the small creature.

Castiel, however, was right up close with the small bee, Reader parent pulled the glove away a little because Castiel was getting way too close. Castiels smile widened as he got closer, Reader's parent was about to tell him to step back when the small bee flew onto Castiels nose.
Castiel went cross-eyed to see the small thing, he laughed a little as it tickled his nose.

"Don't move Castiel." Readers parent said slowly going to get the bee. Castiel turned away, disobeying what he was just told.
"It's so fuzzy!" Castiel said putting his hand up to the bee, the bee flew onto his hand and walked around, making Castiel laugh even more.

"The bee seems to really like you Castiel." Readers parent said shocked the boy wasn't being stung. Castiel nodded and watched as the bee flew around a bit. "we should get the bee back to their home." Readers parent said softly. Castiel frowned but nodded, holding out his hand and softly putting his hand into the box to let his new friend go.

The bee didn't leave for a couple of seconds but soon left. Luckily just in time as well, Castiels father soon called from the fence. "Castiel? It's time to go home," he said and smiled. Readers Parent looked over and smiled, "Hello Chuck." he said and closed the bee box. Castiel frowned and looked over to his dad, "I don't wanna go!" he yelled holding onto Reader. Reader held him protectively. 

Chuck sighed, "I know buddy, but you need to come home." Castiel shook his head again and hid his face in Readers' neck. Reader huffed, "(Parent of choice) can Cassie please stay???" he asked holding onto his friend tighter. Readers parent shook their head, "Castiel needs to go home honey, he can come back tomorrow if Chuck lets him," they said and looked at Chuck. Chuck nodded.

"Castiel you can come back tomorrow after school, I promise." Castiel sniffled and lifted his head, looking at Chuck. "P-promise?" he asked. Chuck nodded and smiled softly, "I Promise." Castiel nodded and let go of Reader, Reader frowned. "See you tomorrow Cassie," he said and hugged him one last time. Castiel nodded and went over to his dad after the hug was over. "Goodbye (Mr/Mrs/Ms) (Last name)" Castiel said, Readers parent smiled and waved goodbye, 'Bye Castiel, I hope to see you tomorrow."

Chuck and Castiel soon walked back to their home. Reader looked at his parent frowning, Readers parent sighed and leaned down, "He'll be back tomorrow Reader," they said and picked him up. "Let's go eat some dinner huh?" they said and walked inside.