Meeting the fathers

Jack x Non-Binary Reader
Fluff
The reader goes by they/them

A/N:/ In the spirit of pride month, I'm going to be including a wide difference of sexuality and pronouns you or someone else may go by! I myself am Trans (FTM) Ace and Gay, I hope you enjoy these! Also please note that Sam goes by He/Him and They/Them! 

"I'm glad you met someone, Jack." Castiel said setting down his bowl of cereal, Jack" gave his angel father a huge smile, "yup and they are the best!" he said and chowed down. Castiel chuckled and sat down next to him, "When can we meet them?" Sam asked, happy that somebody else went by they/them. Jack thought for a second, "You could meet him this afternoon!" he said nodding to himself. Castiel nodded and looked at Dean, he chuckled seeing the look on the man's face, which was one of annoyance. "Dean." Castiel said warningly, Dean rolled his eyes "I'm happy for you kiddo." he mumbled in defeat. Jack could tell he really meant it, so he smiled and thanked his father.

"What's their name?" Sam asked taking a swig of his beer, Jack finished his cereal and answered his other father's question, "Their name is Reader." he said and put his bowl away in the sink. He was about to leave it when Dean shook his head, "Nope, you know the drill." he said and raised his brow to Jack. Jack groaned but washed his bowl and spoon. "Well as long as they don't hurt you I guess it's fine," Dean said in true fatherly fashion, Castiel rolled his eyes playfully at him and got up. He went over to Jack and patted his back, "I'll try to be back by then." he said with a hint of sadness. Jack frowned a little but nodded and gave Castiel a side hug.

"you better be back by then." Dean said putting his half-drunken beer down, "If I have to meet them, you have to meet them." he said sternly. Castiel grabbed his coat off the chair and put it on. "I said I'll try Dean," he said and went over kissing him on the cheek. "Goodbye Jack, Sam." he said softly, Sam nodded and smiled, "Call us if you need any help." they offered. Castiel nodded and left the kitchen. Sam looked over at Jack and sighed, "He'll be back before they come." he reassured him. Dean grumbled a "He better be." and finished off his beer. Jack just nodded and put the now cleaned bowl and spoon away.

(Later in the day)

Jack jumped up happily when he heard the door of the bunker being knocked on, he quickly went up the steps and opened the door. His smile only widened seeing Reader standing there awkwardly. "I am so glad this is the right place." they said and sighed in relief, "I swear this place is hidden," they chuckled and were happily embraced by Jack. Reader smiled and kissed his cheek lovingly. "Missed me?" they asked jokingly. Jack rolled his eyes and pulled him inside, Dean was waiting at the bottom, sitting down looking at the two. "D-dad," Jack said kind of surprised "This is Reader," he said smiling.

Dean nodded and rose from his seat, he crossed his arms, Jack took the nervous Reader down the steps to formally meet his dad. The reader looked at the man, feeling very nervous. "Reader this is my father, Dean," he said. Reader nodded and held out their hand, dean looked at it and shook it firmly, his father's instincts kicked in. "It's nice to meet you." Reader said softly, Dean nodded and sat back down. "Wheres Sam?" Jack asked still holding Readers' hand, Dean shrugged "Probably in the library or something nerdy." he scoffed. Jack nodded and pulled his lover away from Dean and into the next room. "This place is huge!" Reader said smiling, Jack smiled and nodded, "Cool right?" he asked.

Reader nodded and followed their boyfriend to what they assumed was the way to the library. When they got there, Jack pulled them in and looked around. The reader however was in awe of how many books and shelves were in that room. "Sam??" Jack called looking around, "Back here!" Sam yelled, Jack nodded at Reader letting them know it was ok to look at the many many books on the shelves. Reader watched as Jack left to go further down, while they looked at the book. They were a little confused when most of the books happened to be about supernatural creatures, they just shrugged it off and read a few pages from a "How to tell if you're dealing with a Japanese god".

"Reader!" Jack yelled coming up to him, Reader got a bit startled but smiled at him. "This is Sam," he said and looked over to a mammoth of a man, Reader gulped and reached out their hand once again. Sam chuckled and shook it softly, "You must be Reader, Jacks told us a lot about you." The reader got flustered by that and took away their hand softly. Sam looked at the book in Readers hand and chuckled, "Japanes Gods huh?" he asked taking the book softly away from him. Reader nodded slowly, "It was just one of the first ones I noticed." they said. Sam nodded and looked into the pages, "I didn't even know we had this." he said and shrugged, they gave it back to Reader and smiled. "I'll leave you to now, have fun," they said and left the library.

Jack waved goodbye to Sam and looked at Reader, "Now we have to wait for Castiel, my other father." he said and sighed. The reader could tell JAck was upset now, so they gave him a soft hug. "It's ok Jack," they said softly. Jack nodded and hugged them back tightly. "He'll is here any minute," he said and pulled away, having that same soft smile on his face like before. Reader nodded and looked to the book, "You guys are really into monsters?" they asked trying to get JAcks mind off of it. Jack chuckled "Their hunters." he said and picked up one of the books, "They need these to tell what they are hunting." he said and smiled.

"Hunters?" The reader asked not understanding, Jack nodded and flipped to a page about vampires. "They hunt all kinds of things, like witches, vampires, gods, oh and ghosts," he said and handed the book to Reader. The reader found that somewhat unbelievable but also found it extremely cool. "That's what my dad Castiel is doing right now, I think he's hunting down a witch." he shrugged and sat down at the desk. Reader nodded and sat down beside him, looking at the book.

(Little while later)

"Jack!" Castiel yelled from the main room, Jack inedally jumped up and grabbed Readers hand out of excitment. Reader looked at him worried but went long with it. "Dad!" Jack yelled giving his other father a hug. Castiel chuckled and hugged him back softly. "Be careful Jack." he said still hurt from the hunt. Jack nodded and softened his hug. "Um Hello?" Reader asked softly not wanting to ruin the moment. Castiel looked over and smiled "Hello reader." he said softly, Reader smiled and held out his hand like he did twice before. Castiel smiled at that and shook his hand softly but firmly. "Do forgive me for not being here when you firts go there." he said and sighed, Reader shook their head and smiled "Its okay! Really it is!" Castiel nodded and patted JAcks head.

"Im going to go take a shower." he said and made his way to his and Deans room. Jack sighed happily "Im so glad you got to meet him!" he said sitting down. Reader chuckled and nodded sitting down as well. "Did he really go hunt a witch?" reader asked after a few moments of silence. Jack nodded "Yes he defenitaly did."