Blood Sucker

Benny x Female Reader.
Fluff?

Reader has found out Bennys secret.

"W-wait! Benny this has to be a joke!!" Reader yelled backing away from her friend, Benny sighed and looked away in shame "you weren't supposed to know yet" he muttered.

"Benny please just tell me what's going on!" she yelled again looking at her friend as if he just killed her family or friends.

"Reader...I know you don't believe in the whole, supernatural stuff, but you have to believe me" Benny said stepping closer, slowly, just to prove he wasn't going to hurt her.

Reader scoffed "I'd rather believe your some crazed drunk and murderer than a vampire!" she said sighing, "Benny please" she tried to contain herself from yelling more.

"Reader, look at my teeth," Benny said softly, Reader glared at him, yet did what he said.

Benny opened his mouth and brought down his fangs, Reader gasped and backed away again, even though she now believed him, she was scared out of her mind.

"H-how is that- why do you-" Millions of questions ran through her mind, yet she decided on one, one that Benny had heard a million times before.

"Are you going to eat me?!"

Benny frowned and walked forward, somewhat using Reader's fear to get close enough to speak softly.

"I would never do that," he said softly, putting his hand on Readers cheek, she whimpered in fear and put her hand on his.

"Y-you promise?" she asked quietly, Benny smiled and reassuringly kissed her forehead.

"I promise."