I am an Artist

Male Demon Reader
Angst
Personality: Mean and Sarcastic (aka every demon ever)

Not really an x character thing

Reader is being turned back into a human by Castiel and the Winchester's like they did with Crowley.

Reader gasped in pain as he felt the blood run through his vains, he felt himself start to cry, he felt himself being less and less of a monster.
"You bitch!" Reader yelled spitting in the Winchester's face, Dean scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Dean I'll handle this" Castiel said softly, Dean and Sam looked at him and nodded, feeling happy they didn't have to stay in the same room as this demon anymore.

"Let me go!" The demon yelled trying to move from the restrictions, Castiel sighed and shook his head.

A few hours went by, Castiel was till in the room with the demon, he watched him closely, he soon realized he was letting our tears, silent ones.

"God forgive me" Reader whispered, Castiel made his usual confused face and continued watching him, as if he was invisible.

Reader sniffled and looked up, "I was an artist" he said softly, to himself, Castiel didn't say anything, "I am an artist. Please don't forgive me" he said choking back tears.

"I wanted my name in lights!" He yelled suddenly, Castiel flinched a bit and moved away slowly, he had heard the same outbursts had happened with Crowley, Sam said he was so surprised he didn't know wether to continue or not.

"I just wanted to be an artist" Reader said softly, he smiled a little, "art is dead" he said chuckling, he looked over at Castiel, "I wanted to be an artist" he muttered, "I deserve to be an artist!" He yelled, "I AM AN ARTIST!" He yelled louder, happily as if his dreams just came true.

"I am an artist."

A/N:/ This was bad lol I've been having bad writers block lately so I'm just glad I'm able to get stuff out, no matter how bad they are lol

Also! Should I make a book for supernatural ships? Like Destiel, Sabriel, Sastiel, Crosby, ect? Please comment to let me know if you would want that! :)