Making friends at a park is normal

Jack x Male Reader
Fluff
Didn't really have romance in it, but still I guess idk
Personality: Caring and Loveable

Jack really needed someone other than his dads to talk to, he really just wanted a friend that wouldnt think he was weird or try to use his powers, and most of all wasnt an angel or demon.

Jack had asked his dad, Castiel, if he could go out to a park or something, Castiel didnt like the idea to much but he agreed and told him that if any angel or demon showed up to call him or Dean, Jack agreed and sadly, yet happily, went on his way.

The angel child was now sitting on the park bench looking at all the people walking around or playing with their children, Jack smiled and looked around some more, soon growing a frown looking to all the people with friends, he sighed and looked away form them.

"Mind if i sit?" A voice asked from beside Jack, Jack looked up quickly and looked at the man before slowly nodding and moving away, the man gave him a smile and sat down, looking out to the sea of people just as Jack was before.

They sat in silence for a moment before the man sighed and turned to look at Jack, "I know you don't know me, but i can tell your sad, and im here if you want someone to talk to" he said and gave a soft caring smile.

Jack looked at him, somewhat confused and then nodded, "I don't feel like i fit in" he said softly, turning and looking to the green grass beneath him, the man nodded and sighed "I know how that feels" he said softly and laid back on the bench.

"I just want someone to be my friend, who doesn't think im a freak" Jack said and frowned, the man beside him frowned as well, then softly placed his hand on Jacks shoulder, "You're not a freak, no one is" he said kindly, Jack smiled a little and nodded, "besides, who in this world now wants to be normal? i mean looked around, no one lives in the 1950s anymore" he said jokingly.

"Just be yourself, and if you really want a friend who will in no way judge you, im here for you" he said and removed his hand from Jacks shoulder, Jack looked up at the man and smiled happily, "You mean that?" he asked softly, the man nodded with a smile, "I don't care if your a crack addict, ill be your friend" he joked on the first part, Jack laughed a little and nodded.

"Im Jack" he said raising his hand like he always did.

The man copied him and smiled "I'm Reader" he said smiling.