Dancing

– Rowena (Fluff?)

The restaurant had a pleasant atmosphere to it, the white table cloths, the yellowish light that hung from the ceilings shined the golden glow down on the overly rich and harsh people who ate.

Rowena couldn't stand it. She ate all that she could with a delicate hand, she listened to the arrogant rich people who tried to pretend weren't arrogant, and she was tired. She got all glammed up just to be surrounded by people who were not appreciative of her beauty.

"Would you mind a dance?"

A voice came from beside her, she didn't have to turn her head or even move her eyes to know who stood there, or rather, what stood there. She hummed and set down her champagne glass on the white napkin.

"I didn't know you demons liked to dance~"

She smirked, turning her head now to see who was offering his hand. The man in question smirked back and flickered his e/c eyes to black. Rowena hummed and found herself somewhat interested in what this demon had to offer.

"I only like to dance with beautiful women, you'll have to do, I suppose."

Rowena chuckled and watched as the man's eyes flickered back to their e/c. She didn't have to think much about it, surely this was a demon sent to threaten her by her –wonderful– son. She got up from her seat and straightened out her scarlet red gown.

"And I usually dance with handsome men, but I suppose we both have to suffer."

The demon scoffed and took her hand, dragging her out to the marble dance floor. The witch hummed and put an arm around the demons neck, getting into the most classic dance position that existed.

"And whom do I have the displeasure of dancing with?"

"Aw~ Don't you remember? Just because I've got a new suit, doesn't mean I'm not the same man."

Rowena fluttered her eyes closed. Of course.

"Y/n."

She spoke in a low voice, but not because she worried or because she didn't like this news, but because she had to bite down the excitement she felt hearing the sweet demonic man again.

Long ago, many many years in the past, Rowena remembered they spent a night together. Say what you will about demons, even though most of them were lousy and disgusting—Y/n was a gentle man, the way he treated her like a queen always stuck out in Rowena's mind.

"Indeed, did you miss me?"

Y/n hummed leaned his head down and planting a bitter kiss on the women's neck. Rowena leaned her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the attention she was being given. She didn't need to say she did, because her body said it all.

Y/n set his hands on her hips, guiding her body to move side to side. Rowena hummed and nodded, allowing her body to be moved all that it could. They would have to settle this in the hotel room, they both knew that.

"Do I even need to ask?"

Y/n chuckled, swaying her around. Rowena rolled her eyes and wrapped both of her arms around the demons neck, holding him close.

"Are we only going to dance?"

She asked, raising one of her eyebrows. Y/n snickered and shook his head, capturing her into a long and hard kiss that they both missed desperately.

"Not if I can help it."