Meetings Are Really Awkward

Sam x Male Reader
Fluff
Personality: Caring and Humorous

Be warned that this Reader is Mute! I want to start including more types of Reader's into the mix! So the Reader of this chapter is going to be mute!

This is Readers Dog(because I'm lazy):

Sam was trying his best to have a normal life now that Dean and Castiel had gotten married, they didn't really have any problems anymore, and because this is a fanfiction it's going to stay that way.

Sam started to enjoy walking around the park, looking at different kids of animals that ran around, he felt at peace there, still on edge, but peaceful.

He also loved looking at the different dogs that came running around, the park he would go to was really close to a dog park, and it seemed that more than often the owners would just bring them to the actual park.

Sam saw some poodles, a few German Shepherd's, he laughed a little when he saw a sheep dog, nothing out of the ordinary really, just dogs and their owners.

Sam was to into his thoughts, be cause he got violently jump scared by a dog jumping into him, Sam looked at the animal panicked and sighed in relief, he patted the pups head and chuckled "H-hey buddy" he said still out of breath.

The dog barked loudly and started to lick Sam's face happily, Sam smiled and softly pushed him away, "Your a big guy aren't you?" He asked in his dog voice, the smaller sizes Great Dane seemed to have smiled at that.

Sam looked around to see if anyone was looking for a dog, he soon looked at man whom seemed to looking around frantically, Sam got up, grabbed the Dane by his collar and walked over to the man.

Sam smiled and patted the man's shoulder, the man jumped a bit and looked down Immediately to his beloved dog, he smiled widely and hugged the big pup softly.

The man looked up and grabbed Sam's hand, shaking it in a thanking way, Sam smiled, and blushed, at the action and handed the animal over to the man.

"I'm Sam by the way," Sam said keeping his smile, the man smiled and nodded, rummaging around in his pocket for something, Sam watched him, confused.

The man pulled out a note pad and a pencil, he wrote something down and showed it to Sam.

Hi Sam! I'm Reader, Thank you for finding my pup! ♡

Sam smiled and nodded, "It's no problem!" He said happily, there was a moment of silence, then Sam had to ask, "um sorry if this comes off rude, but why are you using a notepad?" He asked sincerely trying not to sound ignorant.

Reader smiled and wrote something down again, handing it to Sam.

It's okay don't worry about it, I'm mute that's why I carry this around

Sam nodded feeling embarrassed he even asked, "I'm sorry for asking" he said softly, Reader shook his head and patted Sam's shoulder in a forgiving manner.

Do you happen to know any sign language?

Sam nodded and smiled, "I haven't used it in a while, so I'm sorry if I make no sense" he said chuckling nervously, Reader chuckled and put his note pad and pen back into his pocket.

He sighed, "Can you understand me?" Sam nodded and tried to rack his brain to remember the basics of sign language, he took a breath and tried to sign "Yes I understand" Judging by Readers happy look, it seemed he had gotten it right.

"Do you want to go grab some lunch?" Reader signed, Sam nodded "I would,,,,love to" he said struggling with the last part, Reader chuckled and patted his pups back, the Great Dane barked and let his leash to be put back on.

Reader gave Sam a nod and they went off to Readers Car.

Sam hoped It wasn't just wishful thinking, but he really did like Reader.