I know who you pretend I am

Sam x Male Reader
Angst with unhappy ending

Reader didn't mind, well he used to not mind, the way Sam would look at him, the way he could talk to him during their times alone, it was all good, Sam just said the normal things, but soon enough, Reader started to realize there was more to it then what it seemed.

Sam never said it, but everyone knew it, he was still upset over Jessica, a girl who died years and years ago, Reader used to pity him for this, he often held him close and whispered now she was in a better place, Sam of course didn't listen.

Dean started to get the idea more and more he heard his brother and Reader talked, the more he saw the way he looked at Reader, it broke his heart seeing how Sam looked at him.

"I am not Jessica!"

Sam and Reader started to have fights more and more, Reader was starting to grow tired of Sam's attempt to cage his feelings for this women, he was tired of the way Sam would call him her name sometimes seemingly out of habit.

"You think I don't know that!?"

Reader now realized how stupid he had been, how stupid it was to act like Sam loved him for him, now he saw, he saw now that he acted like Jessica, his personality was close to her's.

"Don't take this out on me!"

Sam couldn't stop the feeling of wanted to be with the blond woman again, he loved her, he wanted to get married to her! He didn't want to think of Reader this way, he really did love him, he did.

"I understand that your not her Reader! I-i just-"

Reader smacked him, tears filling his eyes, "Don't try to make me feel like I'm being over dramatic!" He yelled, he looked away and sniffled trying to calm himself down.

"I'm not mad that you still love her, I understand how that feels Sam." Reader said softly, turning back to Sam, Sam still had the hurt look on his face from being slapped.

"I don't think we should be doing this anymore" Sam muttered, regretting it almost immediately, Reader nodded and grabbed his coat, "I'm sorry Sam" he said and patted Sam's shoulder softly, Sam held onto his hand and sighed.

"It's better for the both of us."