In love

Meg x Male Witch Reader
Fluff

Plot/: Meg goes to Reader to get a spell casted in order to have Crowley stop following her.

"You want me to do what now?" Reader asked crossing his arms.

Meg rolled her eyes "just give me a spell, that's all I want sweet cakes." She winked.

Reader scoffed but smiled, "alright alright." He said going over and grabbing his spell book.

"Sit down" he said, she sat down and watched as he gathered all the ingredients for the spell.

"So, I'm curious, why is Crowley hunting you done?" Reader asked putting the things in the table.

Meg scoffed "like I'm telling you." She said smirking a little, Reader rolled his eyes playfully "alright Ms mysterious."

He started to read the page of the book in his head then out loud.

After it was finished, Meg Immediately felt better, like a weight was just lifted off of her.

"So, you gonna tell me now?" Reader questioned sitting down beside her, she smirked and shook her head.

Reader pouted dramatically and kissed her cheek, "alright, fine, but if you ever want this again you have to tell me why." He stated.

Meg chuckled and kissed his lips roughly, she pulled away and took a breath, reader looked at her with stars in his eyes.

"My god I'm in love with a demon."