Stealing (2)

: Thank you for requesting for a part 2!! I hope you enjoy :)

( If y'all want smut, request it...this ends abruptly)

"Where you going?" Sam asked, turning his head to the side to better see his brother. Dean rolled his eyes and grabbed his keys, not saying a word to Sam as he walked out of the hotel room.
It just so happened that they were back for another case, another case that was close by to someone Dean had been thinking about non stop.

He was going to keep his promise, even if he did lie a little bit. There was no way he could afford a fancy restaurant, and he wasn't going to try to sneak into one, because that was already an impression he already knew he could not shake.
That store worker was one tough cookie, yet he was so intriguing to Dean. He still wondered why he didn't call the police on him, and why he allowed Dean to bring that knife back the next day.

He just hoped that it wasn't to long of a wait. It had been about a month, little more actually now that Dean thought about it. No matter, of course nobody could get over Dean so easily—

"Oh wow, never thought i would see you again."

Dean quickly turned around, caught off guard by the familiar voice. There stood Y/n, glaring at him with his arms crossed—yet he was also in a nice suit and tie. Dean smiled and nodded "Right, well here i am! And i see your ready to go!" He tried to go along with it, hoping the man wasn't wearing this suit because someone just died.

Y/n scoffed a laugh and nodded, walking forward and putting an arm under Deans. "I already chose the restaurant, you know, to help you." He said and started to walk Dean down the street to a small fancy looking place.
Dean looked at it worryingly, knowing well there was no way he was going to pay for this, small or not—the fancy dresses and suits worn by people inside screamed expensive.

"How nice of you, but maybe we should—" Y/n shushed him and took him inside, stopping at the check-in booth that stood at the entrance. The man behind it stared at them, mainly at Dean for his....appearance, because it was apparently a sin to wear jeans in a place like this. "Really? This is the guy?" The man asked, sighing while looking down at his book.

Y/n nodded and leaned forward. "You better not ruin this for me." He muttered, making the other man nod softly and pass them through. Dean watched this all happen with confusion, but had no time to question what the man meant because he was being pulled away again.

"You got this all planned out, huh?" Dean huffed while being shoved into a small booth seat. Y/n nodded and took a seat, grabbing the menu that already sat on the far end of the table. Dean smirked and put his elbows on the table.
"Yeah, and what would you have done if i didn't show up?" He questioned.

Y/n looked at him and smirked back, that worried Dean about what he was going to say. "I would have gotten another date. Come on, I'm not stupid." Dean chuckled and leaned back on the seat, enjoying the comfortable cushions. "Now what are you getting...whatever your name is..." Y/n muttered the last bit, now realizing he did not know the man's name.

"Its Dean, and uh...i want a burger." Y/n hummed and nodded, putting the menu down and looked at Dean more clearly than before. "Y/n, if you even wanted to know." Dean huffed "And why wouldn't i want to know?" Y/n raised his eyebrow and leaned back on the seat.

"Well i just assumed this would be the last i saw of you, i mean—you left for 2 months." Y/n shrugged. Dean knew that was the truth, no doubt after this he would be on his way. Something about that saddened him for a moment, but no longer than that.

"Oh, I'm planning on staying the night, if you catch my drift." Dean smirked. Y/n rolled his eyes and hummed, not completely caught off guard by that. Y/n was honestly wishing for it deep down, hoping that Dean would want to stay at least for a night...he knew that that look in Deans eyes screamed he would be long gone in the morning.

"I would enjoy that." Y/n smirked, hiding a small blush that covered his ears and cheeks. Dean nodded and looked around for a waiter, wanting his food. When he caught sight of a waiter he flagged him over, grinning at him before ordering his food. Y/n ordered his as well, receiving a strange look from the waiter before he nodded and went off to get the food.

"What's with all these people giving you weird looks?" Dean asked. Y/n sighed and looked to the table. "I used to work here, but....i got fired." Dean laughed a little and nodded, somewhat curious on how he got fired. Y/n could sense the curiosity, and so he just sighed and started to explain it to the man across from him.

"Between you and me, i needed a raise...i took some money." Y/n muttered hoping that was enough. Dean hummed, he would've done the same—he did do the same once or twice when he had a job as a teenager. John hated the idea but they all knew they needed extra cash.

"No shaming here, babe." Y/n rolled his eyes at the nickname, but didn't bother saying something about it. "So they let you back in?" Dean asked. Y/n nodded and looked around for the waiter, wondering where the food was. "Yeah, my friend works here–that ugly guy in the front...he lets me in time from time. I just can never work here again."

.....

After the food had come, and they both awkwardly ate as fast as possible, Y/n and Dean were scooted outside by Y/ns friend; muttering something about how the boss was back and he was not risking losing his job again.

Dean laughed at him for that, he was just lucky that Y/n found it funny too.

"Well, you leaving, Dean?" Y/n asked, showing the sad tone in his voice. Dean looked around seeing the night sky, wondering what his brother was doing. It wouldn't hurt to stay, would it? Something in Dean was begging him to stay with Y/n tonight.

"Not if you don't want me to," Dean put in his charm. Y/n smirked and shook his head kicking a small rock on the ground below him. "My house is a little ways from here," he muttered. Dean smirked and nodded looking towards the east getting ready to move.