Happy mother's day!

Male Reader x Castiel
Fluff

Plot/: Castiel has a son named Arron (he's 5), Arron doesn't have a mom, but because it's mother's Day, he wants to make a card for someone, that someone happens to be his teacher Reader.

"Arron? I know you don't have a mommy, but you can make a card for you daddy" Reader said happily, Arron shook his head and looked back to the empty card on his desk.

Reader nodded and handed him a small box of crayons, "I'll be at my desk if you need me" he said and smiled before walking away, Arron watched his teacher walk away, he looked to the small box of crayons and thought of an idea.

(End of the day)

Arron ran over his his father, Castiel smiled and picked him up, "Have fun today Arron?" He asked softly, Arron nodded and showed Castiel the card, Castiels smile faded a bit as he put Arron down to look at the card.

"Um Arron? Who's Mr Reder?" Castiel asked, purposely saying the name as it was spelt, Arron smiled and pointed to a tall man over by the other children, he had (length of hair) (color of hair), wearing a (favorite colored) dress shirt and dark blue jeans.

Before Castiel could say anything he dragged by his 5 year old to the teacher, "Mr Reader!" Arron said happily, the teacher looked over and smiled at Arron, "Hello Arron!" He said happily, he looked over to Castiel, he blushed a bit "Hello Mr Novak" he said softly.

Castiel smiled a bit and handed Reader the card, "Oh is this the one you made today Arron?" He asked, the little boy nodded and hugged onto his fathers leg, Reader nodded and opened the card, he read it silently before softening his eyes.

"Oh Arron" he said quietly, "I-i don't know what to say" he said looking at the little boy and his father, "Mr Novak I-" Castiel stopped him, "I'm happy he loves you that much Mr Reader, and I don't mind it as long as you don't" he said understandingly.

Reader nodded and put the card into his bag, he leaned down and gave Arron a big hug, "Thank you so much Arron" he said whole heartedly, Arron nodded and looked at Castiel, "Daddy? Can Mr Reader come over for dinner?" He asked.

Castiel looked at Reader, who had a big smile on his face, Castiel nodded and picked his son up, "I don't see why not."