Nice Family

Charlie x Male Reader (Platonic Obviously)
Fluff
Personality: Fun, Daring, Sarcastic and Flirty

"Sam!!!" Charlie yelled through the phone, Sam pulled his phone away then brought it back, "what's up Charlie?" He asked putting her on speaker once Dean came in, he mouthed it was Charlie and Dean nodded.

"So I totally just came back from a hunt, and I wanted to come over and see you guys!" She said happily, Dean smiled "That'll be awesome" he said, Sam agreed with him, Charlie laughed "alright boys! I'll be over in an hour or so! Better get my favorite movies ready for me!" And with that she hung up the phone.

"I can't believe how enthusiastic you can be sometimes." Charlie looked over to Reader and rolled her eyes keeping her smile, Reader chuckled and looked back down at his phone, "I'm so excited for you to meet them!" She said tighting her grip on the wheel from excitement.

Reader nodded and smiled, "Well if you say their that cool, I'm excited to meet them too." He said keeping his smile, Charlie's smile widened as she continued on the way to the boys bunker. "Plays some tunes good man!" She said in a loud tone, Reader smiled and hooked his phone upto the radio, "Some tunes coming up!" He said happily.

"I'm here! Open the door!" Dean got up and opened the door, he smiled seeing his little sister, Charlie gave him a hug and kissed his cheek lovingly, "It's so great to see you!" She said happily, Dean chuckled "like wise" he said smiling, Sam soon came over and gave Charlie a huge hug, Charlie gave him a kiss on the cheek just like with Dean.

"Charlie!" Reader yelled from outside, Sam and Dean looked outside, "who the hell is that?" Dean asked, Charlie rolled her eyes smiling as she went over to her friend.
"Reader I told you to leave the bags!" She exclaimed putting the bags back into the trunk, Reader groaned and crossed his arms, "forgive your highness but I wanted my phone charger" he said pouting fakely.

Charlie laughed and shrugged "Told you to keep one up there." She said sassily, Reader scoffed "Some friend you are." He joked making them both laugh.

"Uh Charlie?" Charlie looked back over to the boys, "Oh yeah! Totally forgot" she said softly, Reader chuckled and rolled his eyes, "I'm Reader" he said holding out his hand to the two men, Dean looked at suspiciously while Sam happily shook his hand, "I'm Sam" he said smiling, "this is Dean." He said pointing to hus brother.

"Not into handshakes?" Reader asked jokingly, Dean scoffed shook his hand, Charlie giggled from behind them, "you guys are cute." She said making Dean quickly take his hand away, Reader put his hands up in defense and looked at Charlie.

"Where Cassie?" She asked going inside, Reader followed along by Sam and Dean, "He should be in the library" Sam said, "you guys have a fucking library!?" Reader asked shocked, Charlie smiled and nodded proudly "I know, it's so cool" she said and grabbed his hand to go and find Castiel.

"Cassie!" Charlie said seeing Castiel, the angel turned around and smiled softly, "hello Charlie." He said putting his book back onto the shelf, Reader took this time to look around for a bit, Charlie gave him a quick hug before grabbing Reader before he could go off and look more into the books.

"This is Castiel" she said proudly once again, Reader smirked and held out his hand, Castiel, after a second, shook his hand firmly.
"So this is the one that's in love with Dean~" Reader said looking the angel up and down, Charlie nodded and smirked seeing Castiels face heat up.

Needless to say the two spent the whole day talking about random things, mostly about fandoms such as Harry Potter, Star Wars and other things like that.

Charlie gave a whole lesson about ever single monster she could think of off the top of her head, that made Reader both terrified to sleep at night and fascinated about what they were really like.

"Your a hunter right?" Dean asked handing Reader and Charlie a beer, Reader shook his head "nope not at all." He said and drank a small bit, Sam chuckled softly "really? And your not scared of these things?" He asked.

Reader shrugged "I've seen them before, Charlie's the one who hunts them, I'm just there for emotional support." He said proudly, Charlie scoffed and smiled "yeah because emotional support is when you tell me I better not die because you want to go get something to eat." She said crossing her arms.

"I never said I was good at it." Reader shrugged making Charlie laugh.