Nice to meet you

Sam x Male Reader
Fluff
Destiel mentioned (It's their wedding)
Michael x Adam
None Hunter/Angel AU

Reader had been a friend of Castiels for a while now, he had helped him a little bit ago with moving in and then they became really good friends.

So of course when Castiel had said that he and the famous Dean Winchester (known for being a noble police man along side his brother) were going to be having their wedding, Reader was more then happy to go. Funnily enough, Reader had never officially met the Winchesters, he had seen them around of course, but never had held a conversation with them.

When he expressed this to Castiel, Castiel only said the simple "You'll get to know them at the wedding," That wasn't exactly what Reader wanted to hear, but it worked.

Reader took a breath and tucked his (favorite colored) tie into his vest. He smiled at his reflection and grabbed his keys and his phone. After quicky, bur safely, driving to the church were Castiels wedding was going to be, Reader went inside and waited with everyone else.

"I wonder who's going to be wearing the dress," Castiels brother Lucy joked crossing his arms, Castiels other brother Michael smacked his head and scolded him quietly. To which his lover Adam scolded him. Reader chuckled and looked around the room, trying to find anyone he knew other then Castiel. He soon found a women he had met before named Joe, she seemed to be having a good time.

"Hey Joe," Reader said softly not wanting to scare her. She turned around and smiled, "Hey Reader! Enjoying yourself?" She asked putting her phone down. Reader nodded and sat down next to her, "when's it gonna start?" He asked. She hummed and checked her watch, "I'm pretty sure it'll start in 5 minutes, maybe a little later."

Reader nodded and sat back into the seat. "Did you bring a date?" She asked winking, Reader rolled his eyes and shook his head. Joe chuckled and looked around, "Sam doesn't have a date either~" she said hinting. Reader gave her a look, "Sam?" He asked. She scoffed "Sam? Deans younger brother?" She said sarcastically.

Reader looked over to the tall man, he was talking to Bobby Singer. Reader blushed and looked away. Joe raised her brows and got up, grabbing Readers arm and dragging him over to the tall Winchester. Reader tried to pull away but it was no use.

"Sammy!" Joe greeted happily, Sam looked at her and smiled, "Hey," Joe smiled and shoved Readers arm. "I'm Reader," he said shoving her back. Sam chuckled and nodded holding out his hand, Reader shook his hand, "I'm Sam," he said softly.

"Alright love birds, I'll leave y'all alone," Joe said leaving quickly. Reader scoffed and watched as she left, Sam only chuckled and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. "So uh, I'm guessing you know Castiel?" He said sitting back down. Reader nodded and awkwardly sat down next to him.

It was awkward for a while, and when i write a while, i mean it. Up into the actual ceremony.

(After)

The ceremony was over now, almost everyone cried, including Reader. Seeing Castiel up there with his white suit and light blue tie was amazing, Dean was wearing a black suit with a dark green tie. Needless to say they were both very handsome.

By the time everyone had stopped crying for the two, the wedding dance was starting. "I don't know how to dance-" Dean said as Castiel pulled him to the floor. Castiel laughed and wrapped Dean's arms around his shoulders. "Just follow me," he said swinging his now husband around.

Everyone watched trying to laugh as Castiel practically dragged Dean to dance. "Your brother sucks at dancing," Reader laughed, Sam turned to him and laughed as well, "Believe it or not, hes the best dancer in the family." He joked. Reader rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Don't tell me I'll dance with a worse dancer than him," Reader scoffed. Sam raised his brow and smiled. Reader blushed "That is, if you would want to dance." He said quickly. Sam chuckled and nodded, "I definitely wouldn't mind."

"You're such a dork Sam," Sam smiled "Says you Reader."