Bookworm gone wrong

Sam x Trans Male Reader
Angst with Fluff ending
(Story isn't all about Reader being trans, but he is so i figured I'd add it, it literally just says he wears a binder lol)

Sam and Reader had been together for a while, well what hunters would call a while. In actuality it was only 2 months, but Sam would call that amazing from where he had been with dating.

Reader wasn't a hunter, not a full time hunter. He would come to the bunker go tell them a case he had found, he would call and ask some things about certain gods or demons he thought he had seen. But other than the few hunts, he was in his home safe and sound.

Well maybe not safe.

1:44 am

....

"Hello?"

"S...Sam?'

"Reader? Is everything okay?"

"Sa...Sammy I'm not doing so well,"

"What?! What's going on???"

"Just...please hurry? Please?"

"We're on the way, just stay tight."

....

Sam had woken up his older brother Dean and his husband Castiel, they all pretty much rushed over to the Impala and drove to Readers house.
Castiel had stayed in the back seat with his brother in law holding his hand reassuringly.

When they got there all it took was one look to know something horrible had happened, Readers house, just from the outside alone, looked to be broken into.
Sam was confused as to how there wasn't any police or neighbors trying to see what happened. But then he remembered that Reader didn't have many of people living next to him.

Dean rushing inside with his brother, mostly checking to see if anyone was still inside. Castiel had went to go and find what this certain someone had taken. And of course Sammy had rushing all over trying to see where his boyfriend had ended up.

Soon enough Sam had checked his bedroom, he gasped seeing his boyfriend trapped underneath the small but heavy book shelf. He rushed over and tried to move it off of him, but it was to heavy.
"Reader? You with me?" He asked tapping Readers face softly.

The man smiled a little and nodded the best he could, "I...guess people don't....really like me huh?" He chuckled. Same didn't know how it was possible for a man to be trapped but still have humor in all of it.
"I'm gonna get Dean and Cas," he said and rushed to go and find them.

Reader nodded and tried to move his body, which failed horribly.
Sam, Dean and Cas rushing into the room hearing a small scream of pain. Only to find that the small hunter was now coughing up some blood, not a lot but still....it was blood.

Castiel rushed over and put his finger to the man's head, putting him into sleep. "It'll be easier to lift it when he's asleep," be said looking at how worried Sam was. Sam nodded and helped lift the bookcase off of him.
Castiel and Dean took off the books off of him while Sam made sure that it wasn't going to fall again.

Castiel carefully picked the unconscious man up and laid him on the table in the kitchen, he frowned seeing what damage had really been done.
Reader was still wearing his binder, it looked to be in his skin now, and his ribs were not in the best of looks.

"I can't heal him," Castiel said sadly, Dean rolled his eyes about to argue with him about it, but Sam stopped them. "I've already called the ambulance, there coming." He said and caressed the man's face soothingly.
Castiel cleared his throat "It may not be the best time, but i think this was the work of a demon." He said softly.

Dean scoffed "Wow Cas, really? Was it?" He asked sarcastically. Sam rolled his eyes "Will you two stop?" He hissed.
Castiel nodded and looked away from the hunter, Dean however rolled his eyes and pouted like a child.

Few days after :
In the hospital :

Reader opened his eyes, he groaned at the hospital lights above him. "That's bright," he croaked trying to cover his eyes. He groaned in pain when he tried to do that.

Sam looked over and rushed to his side, "Hey Reader," be said softly. Reader looked over and squinted to see his boyfriend. He smiled and laid his head back some more, "Hey...Sammy," he said softly.

Sam smiled and kissed his cheek, "Your alright," he said in a promising tone. Reader nodded slowly "good to know," he chuckled. "It hurts Sam, like a lot." He said looking down at the bandages on his chest.

Sam nodded and sighed. "That bookcase got you good," he muttered. Reader sighed "I should have known my books were gonna try to kill me some day," be joked.

Sam smiled and held his hand, "You should try to get more rest," he said softly. Reader shook his head "I'm good, it's you that needs the rest." He chuckled poking Sam's face.
"You look like a zombie," he joked.

Sam chuckled and nodded. "Yeah I guess I do." Reader nodded and slowly kissed his cheek, "wanna lay next to me?" He asked. Sam shook his head "I doubt I'll fit," Reader rolled his eyes "I'm tiny Sam, you'll fit."
Sam sighed and nodded, slowly laying beside Reader not wanting to hurt him.

Reader smiled feeling the warmness of someone next to him. "Get some sleep zombie," he yawned.
Sam nodded softly and closed his eyes.