Goodbye old friend

Bobby x Male Reader? (Bobby's a bit older than Reader, by like 3 years)
Angst
T.W character death

Dean looked at his father figure laying on top of the wood, covered by a white sheet. He looked over to his young brother Sam, who seemed to be trying not to tear up.

"Why aren't we doing it yet?" Dean asked wanting to get it over with, he didn't want to see his father figure like this any longer.

"I...kinda invited someone." Sam said looking away, Deans eyes widened "invited?! What is this a birthday party??" He asked getting madder every second.

Sam sighed "I looked through Bobby's phone, and be had a number saved on there that belong to a fellow hunter, Reader (Last Name)" he said and looked at his brother. "He wanted him to be here, i know he did."

Dean rolled his eyes "I'm not waiting any longer! We don't even know who this person is!" Sam rolled his eyes back "If Bobby trusted him, we can to!" He yelled.

"Isn't it rude to yell at a man's funeral?" Someone said coming up to the brothers, they looked to the voice. "Now i know Bobby didn't raise you to act like that," he said and crossed his arms.

"Reader?" Sam asked not sure, the man nodded "Reader (Last Name,)" he said proudly. "You're Sam and Dean right?" He asked. The brothers nodded.

"Let's not keep the man waiting, if he was here right now he'd be burning himself." Reader said sadly, he walked pasted the brothers and to Bobby's body.

He sighed sadly and placed a hand on the sheet, "We'll meet again old friend," he said and closed his eyes for a second. He soon opened them and backed away. "You boys have the match?" He asked sniffling.

Sam nodded and struck it, he slowly gave it to Reader. Reader smiled a little and took it, he took a breath and thew it onto the dead hunter. "Goodbye honey, I'll see you soon enough." He muttered.