Nope nope nope

Sam x Male Reader

Fluff?
Reader has Cynophobia (the fear of dogs)

Plot/: Sam likes dogs, so he brings one home, Reader doesn't like it.

Sam sighed and opened the door to his and Readers house, he was very nervous to show Reader what he brought home. A dog. Specifically a black and brown medium dog, he had found on the street near his job. He walked into his house and slowly looked around for his boyfriend. "I know your there Sam" Reader said from the kitchen, Sam chuckled and walked over to him, he made sure to hide the puppy.

"What are you doing creeping around?" Reader asked finishing washing his bowl. Sam smirked and kissed his lovers cheek softly, Reader gave him a look and turned around, crossing his arms. "What do you have?" He asked suspiciously, Sam chuckled nervously and slowly looked to the dog behind him. Readers eyes widened and he quickly backed away, "S-Sam, you know how i feel about dogs" he snarled. Sam sighed and nodded, "I know Reader, but she's just a puppy, she wont hurt you. I promise!" he said reassuringly. Reader shook his head and quickly left the room.

"No way!" he yelled and went up to there room, Sam frowned and put the puppy down on the floor. "stay here girl" he whispered giving her a pat on the head, she barked and wagged her tail. Sam smiled and went to their room. "Reader please" Sam said seeing Reader laying face down on the bed, Reader scoffed and hid his face in the covers. "You know i don't like dogs Sam. Why would you bring one home." He asked offended. Sam put his hand on Readers back softly, "I know Reader, I shouldn't have brought her home, but she just looked so hungry and sad" he said and started to rub his back.

Reader scoffed lightly and looked at Sam, "Your keeping her huh?" he asked squinting his eyes, Sam made some puppy dog eyes, which funnily enough always seemed to work. "Fine. But keep her away from me." he said and pushed Sam off. Sam sighed and got up, he knew that Reader needed some alone time, it after all was Sam's fault. So he left the room, closed the door and went back to the kitchen with the new dog.

Reader had been in their room all day and all night, Sam had chosen to sleep on the couch, he knew that reader would more than likely not want to see him. In the morning Reader was forced to wake up and get ready for work. He went out of their room, honestly forgetting about the new addition to the family, and went to get his keys. Reader walked into the Livingroom, he grabbed his keys and went to open the door. he stopped dead in his tracks hearing a small yip from behind him.

He slowly turned around and looked the small animal in the eyes, "h-hello..." Readers voice was shaky. The dog panted and barked, Reader whimpered and backed to the door, the dog barked again, Sam awoke to that noise, he looked over to the door and quickly got up. Sam went over and picked the dog up, putting her into the bathroom and closing the door. "S-Sam" Reader whimpered started to tear up. Sam quickly went over and embraced the man tightly.

"Im so sorry Reader" He said softly, Reader held onto Sam's shirt tightly. Sam shushed him and kissed his forehead gently. Reader sniffled and wiped his eyes on Sam's shirt. "I-I have to go." he said and quickly left out the door. Sam nodded and watched as Reader quickly left into the car, he stayed there for a second and left the drive way. Reader had stayed inside the room for that whole week, Sam didn't ty to push him any, he promised to let Reader have breathing space. Reader had to agreed to try to get used to having the somewhat unwanted guest. Sam would let the dog into their room for a couple minutes, he made sure she stayed on the floor while Reader was one the bed, two days later, she was on the bed while Reader was on the other side. Either way, somehow it helped.

Soon, a few weeks later, Reader was convinced by Sam to stay in the Livingroom and watch a movie, Reader of course wasn't happy in the slightest, but he agreed and stayed very close to Sam the whole time. During the movie, the doggo decided to jump up onto the couch, Readers breath hitched as he looked at Sam. Sam only gave him a soft smile, "She wont hurt you." he said softly. Reader looked to the dog and gulped, he looked at Sam one last time before slowly, with a shaky hand, patted the animals head.

The dog panted and closed her eyes, leaning into the touch happily. Sam smiled and kissed Readers cheek, "see? I promised didn't i?" he said matter of fact-ly. Reader rolled his eyes and quickly moved his hand away. The dog whimpered a bit and got off the couch, going over to Sam's feet and laying down. Sam sighed and leaned down petting the dog gently.

This is going to take a while.