House husband

Dean x Male Reader
Fluff

Dean was finally done with the job, he was done with hunting the stupid spirit that seemed to be haunting a men's public bathroom (strange i know) and now he was really to head home.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay at a hotel?" Sam asked looking at his tired brother. Dean scoffed and shook his head. "Look Dean, i get you haven't seen Reader in a while but-" Dean stopped his little brother before he could say anymore. "Yeah and I'm not wasting time to get to him by staying at a cheap hotel." He said sassily.

Sam chuckled and looked out the window as they continued to drive back to the bunker.

Dean hurrying-ly opened the door to the bunker and walked in, he looked around and saw how clean it was. He chuckled softly to himself as he thought, "Reader must have gotten bored," he walked down the steps and took in the fresh smell.

"Woah," Sam gasped seeing how clean it was. He smiled happily and closed the locked the door. "Reader!? I'm home!" Dean called going into the kitchen to get himself a beer. Sam sighed having to put away their bags by himself.

"Dean?" Reader called in a tired tone. Dean smiled and headed to where the soft voice was coming from. Reader was in their room on the bed, he seemed to only be wearing a robe. "Woah babe," Dean smirked. Reader rolled his eyes and got up, "I just got out of the shower you pervert." He joked wrapping his arms around Dean.

Dean chuckled and kissed his lover deeply. After the kiss, Dean laid Reader onto the bed and held him close, his face snuggles into the open part of the robe that was on his chest. Reader softly rubbed his head. "You should take a shower Dean” he said softly.

Dean groaned and hid his face deeper into Readers chest. Reader rolled his eyes with a smile as he softly pushed him off of him. "If you want.....I'll take a shower with you," he said rubbing circles into Deans shoulder. Dean hummed. "Didn't you just take a shower?" He asked jokingly.

Reader scoffed a laugh and gently kissed his cheek. "I don't mind an extra one.." Dean smiled widely and picked him up, taking him to the bathroom.

Sam was left drinking his beer all by his lonesome, until Castiel came to ask what an iphone was.