Office lovers (1?)

Non Hunter AU Dean and Sam x Co Worker Male Reader
Smutt

Dean and Sam work in an office, and no it's not like that one episode were they didn't even know who each other was.

Idk if you could call this cheating...Reader isn't dating Dean or Sam just having a fun time with them, sooooo idk.

"Reader!" A coworker said coming into the lunch room. Reader looked at her and smiled, "what's up Charlie?" He asked as he poured some coffee into his mug. Charlie smiled and pulled 2 bags of gummy worms out of her pocket. "Guess what I snuck in~" she said swaying the bags infront of Reader face.

Reader smirked and grabbed one, shoving it into his coat pocket. "What's the catch?" He asked crossing his arms. She shrugged "Just give me your copy of Attack On Titan season 4 and I won't tell a soul..." She persuaded. Reader sighed and bit his bottom lip. "How about I give you the two games for the PS4?" He said.
She scoffed but nodded, "fine, only because i like you." She said and shoved her gummys into her pocket.

Reader chuckled and watched as she left the break room. The door was closed and Reader was left alone.
A few minutes later the door opened again, this time it was Reader's office crush Sam Winchester.
Sam smiled seeing the other man, "didn't know you were on break." He said and closed the door. Reader shrugged with a smile, "I'm full of surprises." He said softly.
Sam smirked "oh yeah?" He asked, Reader reddened and nodded. "Definitely."

(Why not get into it right?)

Reader moaned feeling Sam pound into his frail body, "Sammy~" he moaned. He held onto Sam's shoulders. "Keep quiet Reader." He scolded. Reader whimpered and bit his lip keeping him from making loud noises.
Sam pulled out and took Reader off the counter, turning him around and bending him over it instead.

Reader gasped and spread his legs, he laid his head down on the bag of napkins as Sam continued doing what he was doing before.
Sam gripped Readers hard cock and jerked him off slowly. Reader moaned softly and jerked his hips. Sam took his other hand and smacked his ass in a scolding matter.

Readers eyes rolled to the back of his head. "S-sam~" he whimpered. Sam chuckled and kissed his coworkers cheek. "Ready baby?" He whispered in Reader's ear. Reader nodded quickly. "Y-yes please!~" he begged feeling his end coming rather quickly.
Sam smirked and pumped Reader's cock a little faster, he whispered sweet words into Reader's ear as he came.

Reader screwed his eyes shut and came on the counter and Sam's hand. Sam came shortly after. "We better get back to work." Sam said out of breath.  Reader chuckled breathlessly "I guess so." He said softly. Sam kissed his neck and pulled out and cleaned himself and Reader up.

-------------------------------------------------

"So are we not going to talk about you getting invited to Dean Winchesters office???" Garth asks looked at Reader and Charlie. Charlie nodded and looked at Reader. "Reader, dude, it's Dean Winchester!" Reader rolled his eyes and looked at his sandwich. "It's not that big of a deal." He stated.
Garth rolled his eyes "yeah sure, you might get a raise or something!" He said excited for Reader.

"Thaaaaat, ooooor you could get moved up to another department!" Charlie said a little sad but happy. Reader scoffed "Guys he literally just said he wanted to talk." He said not thinking much of it.
"Good thing you guys aren't dating, because that would definitely not be good." Charlie said shaking her head. Reader blushed a little and shook his head.

"Wait...." Garth looked at Reader, he gasped, "Reader! Are you-" Reader quicky shook his head. "No Garth!" He said rather loudly. Charlie smirked "That's suspicious...." She said winking at him.
Garth laughed and playfully punched his friends arm. "Ok either your dating, or your fucking." Charlie said like she was really trying to figure it out.

"Keep it down!" Reader hissed. Charlie rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Why's it so bad?" She asked crossing her arms. "Look Charlie, I no whore-" Garth smacked his arm. Reader chuckled, "Yeah ok me and Dean have been doing..... things" he stopped and remembered one of the days they had spent together. Charlie gasped "Spill Reader." She encouraged.

"Alright, you guys know Sam right?" Reader started. Garth got a stern look on his face. "Don't tell me." He said and sighed "Having sex with TWO Winchesters????" Charlie gasped and leaned back in her chair. "Dude tell me your secret!" She begged. "Well not with dudes-" she muttered.
"Reader, come on man." Garth said taking a bite of his muffin. "Your gonna get caught." He said and sighed sadly.

Reader rolled his eyes, "yeah, and? Garth it's not like I'll be hung for it." He said somewhat annoyed. Charlie awkwardly smiled and looked down at her soda. Reader looked at his two friends and sighed "Stop being so worried guys, I'm not stupid." He said trying to be reassuring. "Sure your not, your only fucking two very important people who happen to be brothers..." Charlie said sarcastically.

Garth chuckled a little.

----------------------------------------------

"Did you need to see me Dean?" Reader asked coming to his office. The Winchester smiled and nodded. Reader closed the door and went over to him. He leaned against Deans desk.
Dean chuckled "You know why I needed to see you right?" He asked walking around his desk to Reader.

Reader smirked and wrapped his arms around Deans neck. "Maybe. Maybe not." He answered. Dean rolled his eyes and chuckled once more. "I need to talk to you." Dean said pulling Reader closer. "After~" Reader purswayed closing the gap between them with a kiss.
Dean didn't object and went straight to doing what they always did.

(I already made one smut part sorry but I'm not making another-)

-----------------------------------------------------

"So what did you want to talk about?" Reader asked putting his shirt back on. Dean sighed and buttoned up his shirt. "You have to be honest with me," Reader looked at him and nodded, "Sammy's been talking about....seeing someone here at the office...and....he really seems to be descriping someone I know." He said,his tone changing.

Reader gulped a little and sighed, "Well if you don't tell me baby, I won't know." He said trying to keep his voice steady. Dean looked at him, "Are you sleeping with Sammy?" He asked looking on the vurge of tears.
Reader scoffed and shook his head, "Dean stop being stupid." He said and grabbed his phone off of the desk.

"Your lying aren't you?" Dean asked sitting down sadly. Reader rolled his eyes, "We aren't even dating Dean." He said. Dean felt his heart shatter at that moment, Reader sighed, "I'm sorry Dean, I shouldn't have-" Dean shook his head.
"Go." He said and looked away.

Reader nodded and quickly left Deans office.
"Hey Reader-" Charlies happy tone dropped as soon as she saw Reader's face. "Well you....you uh jixed me." Reader faked a laugh. He wasn't mad at Charlie, hell he thought it was a little funny but at the moment he didn't know how to act.

Charlie sighed and gave him a small hug. "I'm sorry Reader." She said softly. Reader shook his head and hugged her back. "It's okay." He said softly. "I'll finish your work, you go take a break in the cafeteria." She offered.
Reader nodded and sniffled a little, Charlie let him go and watched as he walked away to the cafeteria.

"Poor baby." She sighed.

(I don't really know how to end this, so maybe there will be a part 2....?? Idk)