Breath

Teacher Castiel x Student Reader (not romantically)
Castiel is Mr Shirley because of Chucks last name.

A/N : Inspired by my school anxiety and one of my favorite teachers from a couple years ago :) also this is short because i just finished my math homework and I'm super tired.

The Reader frowned sitting down on the seat of the toilet, he wasn't using it, bur rater sitting down our of fear and exhaustion. It was only the 3rd period and he was already freaking out about the rest of the day.

He started to cry, silently incase anyone had happened to come in to use the restroom. "I wish I had my phone," he muttered to himself. His lip started to quiver.

Then came a knock on the stall, he jumped a little and gulped, wondering why he couldn't even hear the person come in. "Reader?" A soft voice asked. The Reader started to bawl, he didn't know why but he couldn't stop it.

The man on the other side was Castiel Shirley, he was a history teacher and happened to be Reader's 3rd period. "Talk to me Reader," he said gently not wanting to scare the student.

Reader sniffled and opened the door, he looked at the taller man and wiped his eyes. "I'm sorry Mr Shirley....did i miss the bell?" He asked trying not to show his anxiety. His teacher sighed and softly patted his shoulder.

"No need to worry Reader, do you want to talk?" He asked. Reader looked and him and shook his head. "N-no sir, i wouldn't want to wait your time." He said quietly.

Castiel frowned and pulled the student in for a gentle hug, one he always gave his nephew when he was sad. "Let's take you to the office huh?" He asked and smiled. "You can wait in there until you feel better, I'll have Mr Winchester take care of you." Reader sniffled some more and nodded gently.

"Thank you Mr Shirley."