Book Characters

Chuck Sherly x Male Reader
Fluff
No one knows he God in this story.

Plot/: Idk how to word it.

"This is nice" Chuck said putting his arm around Reader, Reader chuckled and took some pop corn from the bowl, "I glad you finally fished your chapter" he said and smiled, Chuck smiled and took some pop corn.
"As am i" he said sighing happily, "I just hope Sam and Dean aren't mad about me publishing it" he muttered, Reader gave him a strange look, "Sam and Dean? The book characters?" he asked laughing a little.

Chuck nodded, "They really don't like it" he laughed, Reader chuckled and looked back to the tv, "I know your super into your books and stuff, but isn't that yo much?" he asked softly, Chuck looked down and shrugged "No i don't think so, besides, i know a Sam and Dean" he said smirking a little.
Reader was now intrigued, "Oh really?" he asked turning away from the tv, Chuck nodded and looked at his boyfriend, "They've talked with me before, old Sam and Dean" he said holding his smirk.

Reader hummed, "Are they anything like your book?" he asked leaning closer, Chuck hummed a yes and took some more pop corn, Reader smirked, "Can i meet them? The famous Sam and Dean" he asked resting his head on his hand.
Chuck sighed "Maybe one day" he said chuckling, Reader sighed sadly "Chuuuuuck" he whined, chuck laughed and kissed him softly, "Maybe ill be able to get a hold of them" he said softly.

Reader chuckled and laid his head on Chucks chest, Chuck rubbed his boyfriend head and closed his eyes, he smirked to himself, "Maybe i will." he said in his mind.