A/N

It's 10:51 pm on Sunday and I'm pretty much having a break down to be honest. This is just a little talk to make myself feel better and just to talk to someone i guess so please feel free to skip if you want.

TW? Idk

Me and my mom are very close, so close i can't really survive without her. Aka i have mommy issues. She went to the emergency room this morning and I haven't been able to see her, I'm going to school tomorrow and this is my second week going to an actual school with people. I was home schooled before.

My dad is the typical "man up and go to school, it won't be that bad I'm sure." Guy but i know I'm going to be freaking out all day and I'm literally freaking out right now. I love my dad but he doesn't understand the feelings i have and how nervous i am.

All i wish is that my mom was here to at least help me sleep through the night. Idk I'm just missing her so much it hurts. I already had to take headache pills because of my crying (news flash they didn't work).

That's really all. I miss her already, i know she's gonna be alright, but i cant help but wonder if she's not. I also don't wanna go to school because i know I'll be worrying the whole time and I won't be able to do any of my work, i know she'd be sad about that, but i can't get my dad to understand.

I do understand that school is important and I can't just skip all the time, but it helped knowing that my mom was just a phone call away, just a text away from picking me up and helping through a panic attack i had in the bathroom on my way to class.

It just helped knowing someone was there to help me, but she's not even awake right now to even hold my hand. I'm not even allowed to see her.

I haven't been to an actual school for 3 years. And now I'm alone. I'm just scared is all. Kinda wish Castiel was here to give me a confusing pep talk. That would help. Maybe.

Anyways sorry for that, again feel free to ignore this whole thing. And if you actually read it I'm sorry for being such a baby lol, I'm not looking for sympathy so you don't have to say anything about this.

I hope you all have a good day or night or whatever time your in at the moment :)) ❤️