All Work No Eat

Kevin Tran x Male Reader
Fluff
Personality: Stern yet Nice
Your both the same age

"You need to rest Kev," Reader said sitting down beside him, Kevin sighed and shook his head, "I need to get this coded for Sam and Dean." he said and went back to writing things down, Reader sighed and put a soda in front of his boyfriend, "at least take a small break? just to eat?" he tied to convince, Kevin shook his head again and looking back to the tablet.

Reader took a minute to think, he took a breath and grabbed the tablet, Kevin was about to yell at him to give it back when he was hushed by Readers finger on his lips, "Kevin, eat and drink first." he said sternly.

Kevin sighed and nodded, grabbing the soda Reader had gotten him and taking a drink, he smiled a little, it felt nice to have someone care about him this much.

Reader smiled and put the tablet back onto the table in front of Kevin, "Ill go make you a sandwich, don't you dare go back to work while im gone." Reader said getting up, Kevin chuckled and nodded, Reader gave him a small sweet kiss on his cheek and left to the kitchen.

When reader came back, he was happy to see that Kevin didn't go back to his work, instead he was just looking on his phone, Reader put down the plate in front of him and sat down beside him like before.

Kevin gladly took the sandwich and ate it right up, loving his lovers cooking.