Comfort character

For people like me who use these characters as a means to escape :)

I might start making these more often idk though

Scenario : You got dumped
Character : Dean

Reader laid in bed and cried, he sniffled into his pillow and held it tightly. He closed his eyes tightly and tried to imagine himself anywhere else but there.

"What's wrong kiddo?" Readers eyes shot open as he looked at the man who's the voice belonged to, "Dean?" He whimpered hugging his pillow tighter.

"The one and only," the hunter said sitting down on the Readers bed, Reader moved his feet away still unsure of what was happening. "You're not real." Reader muttered closing his eyes again.

Dean sighed and softly touched Readers cheek, "Don't waste time on that," he said and removed his hand. Reader opened his eyes again for a minute and looked at the real looking hunter.

"Why are you worrying about that douchebag?" The character asked crossing his arms like a disappointed father. Reader sniffled "I'm not...." He muttered.

"Sure you're not" Dean said sarcastically, Reader smiled softly and let his pillow go a little. "They weren't worth it Reader," he said and patted the Readers back comfortingly.

"You're strong Reader, come on, don't waste your sadness on some loser." Dean said sternly, Reader slowly sat up and looked at the man, "But i-" Dean stopped him by putting a hand on his shoulder.

Dean gave him a loving look, Reader started to cry again, but this time not from the break up with his lover. "You have to be strong Reader." He said softly, Reader nodded and looked at him. Dean smiled a little "You better not start crying after i leave." He said chuckling.

Reader smiled and nodded, "Lay back down, get some rest for once." Dean said laying the Reader back down. Reader covered himself and looked at Dean while his eyes started to close.

"Thank you Dean."