Comfort character 2

Scenario : Parent's are fighting again
Character : Charlie

Reader put on his ear phones and looked to the ceiling of the room, there at it again like always, sometimes Reader wished they were divorced or something.

"Whatcha listening to?" A familiar voice asked softly, Reader took off his ear phones and looked at the women he had only seen on the tv. "Charlie?" He asked his voice breaking.

She smiled "Hey Buddy," she said softly. "Again huh?" She asked sadly. The reader nodded and looked to the door angrily. She frowned and laid down beside him. "Don't worry about them," she said reassuringly "It's hard not to." He said tiredly.

She nodded "Just drown them out," she suggested, Reader looked at her "How?" He asked. She looked to the ceiling and closed her eyes "Just think about somewhere you'd like to go, like a movie or something." She explained.

"I think to go to Harry Potter to meet Hermione," she smirked, Reader chuckled and looked to the ceiling, closing his eyes as well. "Where do you want to go?" She asked with her eyes roll closed.

The reader hummed and thought of a place, Charlie smiled "No need to say it out loud you know, just put yourself there." She said and chuckled. "Is it bad I'm picturing princess Leia in s bikini?" She said.

The reader started to laugh a little, Charlie laughed and held Readers hand reassuringly. Reader smiled and held her hand back. "You're the best Charlie." He said softly.

She smiled "Tell me something i don't know." She joked. Reader laughed and started to fade off into sleep.