Only One Who Loves Me

Crowley x Fallen Angel Reader
Fluff
SHORT and kinda bad ngl

Reader was first introduced to the king of hell by the Winchester's back when they needed to defeat Amara, he strangely grew a liking to this demon, feeling a certain way when the man walked into the bunker or even called Sam or Dean on the phone.

He first thought to ask his brother Castiel about these feelings, of course when Castiel was told who there's feelings were for, he was angry, and surprised, but he somehow supported the feelings

Now, Reader has been with Crowley for a few months, they've had fun over the months, Crowley had, if you could say, taught an old angel new tricks to benefit himself.

But something the king of hell never expected, was to be in love with someone, sure he had been in love once or twice, once was Bobby Singer, twice was Dean Winchester, I guess he had a type, and those were only as a demon.
But now to be in love with a fallen angel, and to be loved back, now that was the key to make his demon heart weak.

Loved was something the man always wanted, when he was human and alive, when he died and was a spirit for a little while, when he became a demon and all those feelings were supposed to be gone, he couldn't just get rid of those, shove them down and not care about them sure, not never get rid of them.

Now he was in love with someone who loved him back just as much, Reader wanted to make sure Crowley knew how much he loved him, he signed paperwork for him, he cuddled with him (yes the king of hell cuddles) and even gave him kisses through out the day and night.

Oh how much Crowley loved, to be loved.