Joker //"Partners In Crime"//

Imagine, Your dad has been the manager of Gotham National Bank for quite some time and you are his troubled daughter. You know the bank inside and out, and The Joker needs your help.
___________________________________
Y/N is the definition of troubled, her dad kicked her out at the age of 19 for being a "mooch", whatever that means! And ever since you have been pick pocketing and getting paid for "odd jobs" (one
job being stealing for the mob). Your dad is powerful, he is the manager of Gotham National Bank, and there have been a few bring your daughter to work days when you were little, so you basically memorized the bank's layout. You never really thought of robbing the bank, first off, you don't have the team and second the security is crazy, it's a near impossible task. But that doesn't stop criminals for wanting the plethora of cash stored in the bank.

Everyone knows Gotham isn't the safest place, it's filled with crime, so you don't stand out much, the police have more worries then trying to catch a pick pocketer. Time for your next target. You walk down a dark alleyway, only lit by the full moon right above you and you spot a figure standing there, he looks focused on something, "it's my time to shine!" You say to yourself, before you steal from someone there is always a flash of nervousness, what if they have a weapon, a lot of Gotham citizens carry a pocket knife or a pistol. You walk up behind the man but you hear a laugh, a manic laugh,

"Oh doll, you don't wanna steal from me!" The voice is a bit upbeat but still makes you shiver.

"W..what me, steal, no! I'm just here to...to um...sit down!" Your voice breaks a little at the end, you have no clue what to say, the man laughs again.

"Do you think I'm a clown." He turns around, and your jaw drops, it's the Joker. You nod jokingly and he quickly pulls out a pistol and points it towards you. You gasp and he laughs again.

"Please, I...I-" He laughs after your small pleads.

"I know who you are! Miss Y/L/N!" Joker puts the gun away and you are about to run,

"I wouldn't run, I can always pull it out again." You sigh, well shit.

"I need your help, the bank. Your father manages it, you must know the layout and security." He laughs slightly and keeps looking at you. You don't know what to say.

"Come on, speak now or forever hold your peace." Joker reaches for his gun, and you speak.

"I do, I'm assuming you want to rob it. My father is dead to me, so I can help you, but what's in it for me?" Your voice sounds more confident now he laughs like a hyena and quickly pulls out the gun.

"Your life."
____________________________________
You set up a meeting, it at a restaurant in a scrappy part of Gotham City (every part of Gotham City is "scrappy" but this place is worst). During the meeting you tell him everything you know, which is a lot he writes down most of it, the meeting is about an hour long, you stand up and Joker laughs. "Aren't you going to stay for dinner?"

"I didn't plan on it, I'm pretty much broke" You smile after saying that and fix your /H/C hair, it's a bit of a mess.

"Eh, I'll pay, I owe you one" Oh how nice, a man that threatened my life now wants to have dinner you think sarcastically after he said that.

"Oh...ok I have some time." You don't want to be rude so you sat back down, Joker signals a waiter, they knew each other well you can tell by how he talked to him. You order some pasta, the menu was hard to read due to how worn out it was.

"Tell me, how does the daughter of a bank manager end up broke." Joker smiles, you notice that he has scars by his mouth, it's not just makeup.

"It's quite the story..." You tell him the story he actually seems interested he laughs at the end.

"Oh, well then, you should get revenge!" Joker chuckles. You roll your eyes and smile.

"I wish, I'm not allowed near the bank anymore." This comment amuses Joker he points at himself

"Neither am I, but I'm still robbing it." He smiles at you and you notice something, he isn't that bad of a person. "People cast away people like us. Everyone thinks this..." He points to his face, "would never happen to them, but everyone is crazy on the inside, I just like to express it on the outside."

"You're right, I've never meant a person that was, "normal" everyone has something eating them on the inside." He laughs and you do to

"Great! We think the same doll!" The use of "doll" makes you blush a little and he notices then smiles.

"We could consider this a date if you aren't put off by the scars" He laughs loudly. You look away a bit shyly.

"I kinda like the scars." That was your answer and Joker looks at you seriously for the first time.

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Well then consider us more then just partners in crime!" He grabs your hand under the table and you smile a blush lighting up your face. Joker laughs, but this time it's a bit more lovingly.
____________________________________
Sorry if this was boring! It's my first time writing one of these! Update: give my new ones a chance, I reread this and well it's awful :)